User Controls

An Option To Mask The Forum

SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I'm talking like a different banner and different words for the forum name. Just in case anyone looks at my phone.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    no

/thread

*locked*
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol fag

you can do that with greasemonkey or similar though
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by SBTlauien I'm talking like a different banner and different words for the forum name. Just in case anyone looks at my phone.

Who are you concerned will look at your phone?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    niggers, duh
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Steal dey phone
    Gon go to tyrone
    Git uh score
    Judgy people who like to state over shoulders. I get you SBT, I get you.
    But usually just niggers
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    "Pssst. Stacy. You're not gonna believe this. I casually took a peek over SBT's shoulder to see what he's always looking at on his phone, and get this. *lowers voice to whisper* He was on a website called Niggers In Space. What the absolute fuck?!"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    That actually made me chuckle.

But tis the reality
    You know that isn't an option.

You don't just quit this community.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Buy a case, cut a smaller vertical/horizontal viewport in the back of it, slide the phone in backwards. Enjoy.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Lol, I actually think about this from time to time, I always kinda nervously scroll down past the banner if I'm looking at the site in class or on the bus or just anywhere someone might look over my shoulder. Especially when it's aldra's banner that comes up. This place would be difficult to explain to peers.

Was thinking about covering it through a per-user skin system but god only knows when I'll get around to implementing that.
    Just add a page at the URL https://niggasin.space/clean/ and a button that toggles the option to simply load no images.
    Originally posted by mmQ "Pssst. Stacy. You're not gonna believe this. I casually took a peek over SBT's shoulder to see what he's always looking at on his phone, and get this. *lowers voice to whisper* He was on a website called Niggers In Space. What the absolute fuck?!"

Hahaha bro I'm high as fuck and this post is slaying me, I can't stop rereading and laughing at it lmao hhahahahaah
    I wish I could Thank that post 10 times hahahaahahha
    Holy shit NIGGA how do you even come up with this shit
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Holy shit NIGGA how do you even come up with this shit

mmq is good.
    Btw which one is aldras?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Aldra's will be the most racist one.
Jump to Top