User Controls

NIS soup,

I have a complete fucking. Today I FAP in the bathroom and then I damn eye
    SUEDE caught fucking my car that I (inb4 uspeshnokun, DS-2, 23 lvl, there is a new basin Prior).

What the fuck by a dick I decided this suede but I do not know it poured liquid soap and began to fuck. Finished ahuitelno much in the eyes darkened.

Deployed to the PLL suede wash and ohuel - all suede in the blood fuck! I could not believe my eyes at first thought it was not blood and suede red-hot from the friction. Then look at the prick - also covered in blood and pain. Wash off the blood from his prick and again she oozes out of the cracks and fucking hurt. Dick wrapped toilet paper - like stopped, and then again as much pohuyachila drops.

Called friend Dr.-kun said that washing the car and now the whole hand cracked (if I said that this is not a dickhead hand - he would have just thought to go), and bleeding from this suede - so he said that the suede as she strips off and GLASS that the hand will swell and hurt for three days. Fuck PIZDETS same dickhead it more tender than the hand and glass wool that I get fucked??

Pikreleyted dickhead and the very suede. SHO DO fuck?? dvosch save me fucking scary and blood huyarit.

P. S. Cockerels with his KO-KO-KO-Ranks-In-rather go fuck a shkonar I fucking ambulance explain what's wrong?? I will say
    that the car washing and hand slipped?

ur a shill go away
Jump to Top