User Controls

I need to clear something up.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Last night's discussion with Weed Smoker about routers and such got me thinking. At some point he said i was out of my depth with networking stuff. Which i will admit is kind of true. I am not a network guy, i program, half-assedly i might add. And i do some security stuff even more half-assedly. And while security and programming certainly are technical, networking is a whole other aspect of what is 'technical'. Of course you need to know a fair amount about networking stuff in order to be an effective security person but that's a different story.

What i am getting at here is that there's a lot of fields in tech and just because someone does X that doesn't mean that someone is an expert in all of tech. Unless you're Lanny because he is a computer scientist(c).

Here, this is relevant.

Haha you admitted you're wrong faggot, kill yourself you're so dumb haha none of us ever make mistakes haha look at Sophie the mistake making untermensch.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Haha you admitted you're wrong faggot, kill yourself you're so dumb haha none of us ever make mistakes haha look at Sophie the mistake making untermensch.

i think that's the first time you ever made me lol. was only a little lol tho, so i'm not a faggot or anything.

Originally posted by Captain Falcon Haha you admitted you're wrong faggot, kill yourself you're so dumb haha none of us ever make mistakes haha look at Sophie the mistake making untermensch.

I said 'kind of'. But that's besides the point. The point is, lay-people think you're an expert in all of IT even if you just know some stuff about one particular field.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Lanny is lazy coder
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Op cucked himself in 2 of his own threads. Whats with your obsession with spectral?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sophie I said 'kind of'. But that's besides the point. The point is, lay-people think you're an expert in all of IT even if you just know some stuff about one particular field.

Is this because of what I said?

turtle
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    link to original thread?

I have no idea what you're talking about
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by aldra link to original thread?

I have no idea what you're talking about

just click his profile and look it up, he made some thread bitching about spectral being a pi rat
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by NARCassist i think that's the first time you ever made me lol. was only a little lol tho, so i'm not a faggot or anything.

he has never made me lol and most likely never will
    Originally posted by mmQ Is this because of what I said?

turtle

Yes.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby just click his profile and look it up, he made some thread bitching about spectral being a pi rat

oh right, I read that thread from after the argument he's talking about

neither of you are completely right, though both arguments are valid in a general sense
    Originally posted by Joe Kane That leaks everyones IP. God help the people he does actual "professional" work for.

this site is better written than most 'professional' code I've had to deal with
    Originally posted by aldra oh right, I read that thread from after the argument he's talking about

neither of you are completely right, though both arguments are valid in a general sense

I submit to the wisdom of my cyber senpai.
    Shut the fuck up and go back to smoking crack, scron.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Shut the fuck up and go back to smoking crack, scron.

literally 80% of this site is smarter than you
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by matrix literally 80% of this site is smarter than you

Literally 80% of your mom goes to college.
    0/10
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    ^LITTER BUG!
    ^dead dadtex detectex'd
Jump to Top