User Controls

Phentermine

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What a stupid drug. ..

Specially <--- when you compare it to meth or a real stim.

It's a very subtle stimant. It does work, but it's subtle. I just snorted 800 mg of it and I'm barely buzzing. But d33p down I am going hard? Maybe? What a trap!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Ye ye I was doing just that before I started ballin' hard for the shards. Really nothing is going to compare except supposedly for some shit tier RC's idk about them though never tried them. I was taking like 5 a day before I said fuck it and went full on shard. One thing I noticed with downing those bitches is they lose their efficiency pretty quickly and I would snap on people for little tiny shit.

On shard someone could light my truck on fire and I'd be like "Oh fuck my truck anyways. Always needin' gas and shit. THAT FUCKER WAS SO NEEDY!" I could see how taking them for weight loss would work pretty well tho(their intended use but of course you know that). They would be good to pull an occasional all nighter or two if you take enough they remove the need for sleep like meth I doubt they would be good for that for very long.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RestStop Ye ye I was doing just that before I started ballin' hard for the shards. Really nothing is going to compare except supposedly for some shit tier RC's idk about them though never tried them. I was taking like 5 a day before I said fuck it and went full on shard. One thing I noticed with downing those bitches is they lose their efficiency pretty quickly and I would snap on people for little tiny shit.

On shard someone could light my truck on fire and I'd be like "Oh fuck my truck anyways. Always needin' gas and shit. THAT FUCKER WAS SO NEEDY!" I could see how taking them for weight loss would work pretty well tho(their intended use but of course you know that). They would be good to pull an occasional all nighter or two if you take enough they remove the need for sleep like meth I doubt they would be good for that for very long.

Right m8 that's what I'm saying for sure. They aren't mine I stole them from someone (Shannon) who is using them normally for weight loss purposes.

It makes sense too. I legit might just ask her tomorrow hey can I just keel also taking your phent? It makes me very not hungry.

There were 3 things I loved about being happy (manic) , when I was, if you guise remember that time.

1- I LOVED TO TYPE
    2- I LITERALLY LOST 30 lbs in 2 months
    3- Everything was awesome to me

You know what's even more interesting is I was very very sober when I joined zoklet, no weed, no boozs, just me, and the only reason I actually even found ZOKLET was by googling 'how to make money fast, even illegally.'

That search brought me to a link of zoklet BI, which I read the ENTIRE THING b4 ever posting on any other zolet .. forum...Thread... Whatever.
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    I used to take this stuff all the time with caffeine and it felt rather nice. I’d take like 45mg with like 300mg of caffeine. On the few times I took it on its own, it didn’t feel anywhere near as good. I never took anywhere near 800mg, that seems ridiculously high.
Jump to Top