User Controls

I used to dissect insects

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I remember one time, at the age of twelve, I caught a Moth and tortured it extensively.

I cut off its wings with a razorblade like it was a ceremony. I removed it's legs and watched it for awhile, longer than one should. I thent slowly burned him until his lowere side started bulging, sick really.

I'd put needles through their eyes and watch them wither in pain.

I did the same kind of shit to grass hoppers, even worse.

Is this normal for a child? I used to do it around my younger friend and his dad told me to stop doing it around him.

I would cut grasshoppers in half and stick the head of another grasshopper's into the body.

Anyone else go through this phase?
    I always enjoyed the toads we had around, but I always ended up drowning them. It was never a tortuous thing at the time, I just really liked toads.
    doom Houston
    i fucked up a lot of insects like this in my time but that's as far as it went, yeah i think it's normal. think of kids with a magnifying glass using the sun to burn ants to death, that's pretty normal i'd think
    In your penis?
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 In your penis?

I'd hope not. Ever seen Old Dogs? God it's a good one.
    Originally posted by doom i fucked up a lot of insects like this in my time but that's as far as it went, yeah i think it's normal. think of kids with a magnifying glass using the sun to burn ants to death, that's pretty normal i'd think

My friends dad thought I was a blossoming psychopath
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I wonder if anyone has ever made a centipede centipede by putting a bunch of them into each other.
    Didn't your parents buy you guys legos?
    Centipede's bite so I don't know.

Like how I wouldn't fuck with pray mantis' because they could poke
    Madman African Astronaut
    I used to shoot insects with bb guns but I didn't do any of that sadistic shit, you're not normal.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    You're gonna be reincarnated as a pineapple.
    Originally posted by Madman I used to shoot insects with bb guns but I didn't do any of that sadistic shit, you're not normal.

I used to have a BB gun when I was like 13 but we lived right by the freeway and the backyard is pointed towards the freeway so I couldn't even practice on it
    Madman African Astronaut
    I used to shoot fireworks at the cars on the freeway.
    Originally posted by Madman I used to shoot fireworks at the cars on the freeway.

You'd be in juvenile detention because it's actually juvenile.
    I wish we had one female poster that was truly grossed out about this thread and told me that I needed help but of course we don't have a poster like that
Jump to Top