User Controls

Best way to take gabapentin?

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I used to take upwards of 3 to 9 grams a day at times but I stopped taking them as the script ran out

sploo told me it's better to take them slowly, like 300mg every 30 minutes

Answers?
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Boof it, nerd.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rectally.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9579927
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    nerd
    i was super stoked to try that shit and i did like 1200 mg and didn't really feel anything. had to do some heroin just to cop a buzz.
    Don't steer me down the wrong road, mateys.
    but after that i nodded hard off a tiny bit of h so that's good i suppose
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Boof it, nerd.

sprinkle it on your fist and RAM IT HOME
    Originally posted by greenplastic but after that i nodded hard off a tiny bit of h so that's good i suppose

You need to take like upwards of 9 grams of Gabapentin in order to feel in the zone
    I've had three clonazepam 3 600 mg gabapentin and I'm drinking beer
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    chew the capsules
    don't empty it out you gotta eat the cellulose capsule, it makes it work better
    well u can empty out like 10 of them and just eat the empty capsules for sustinence
    It's really only good for therapeutic use or combos ime. I did the "300mg every 30 minutes" thing a couple times and thought I got benzo-like effects but it was probably placebo
    I would take 9 grams over the course of the night, by the end of it I'd be feeling pretty loose with visual static
    bling bling Dark Matter
    10 pills of nefopam ull be chilling fam
    Nefupam?
    Originally posted by mashlehash I would take 9 grams over the course of the night, by the end of it I'd be feeling pretty loose with visual static

It gave me visual static too
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 It gave me visual static too

I won't lie, after a few weeks of doing that, I was like a mofo on mdpv, feeling towards the ground
    bling bling Dark Matter
    dont do that
    Start with 600 mg then take 300 mg every 30-45 minutes. Eat a light meal or snack with it and drink something carbonated, it will help increase absorption.

The body can only process so much gabapentin at a time and bioavailability has diminishing returns in higher doses which is why taking grams at a time is a waste. Pregabalin will produce similar effects at much lower doses without the need for dose staggering.

Phenibut produces gabapentoid type effects as well and lasts just as long if not longer with better overall effects in my opinion. 1-2 grams is enough for most people, it lasts all day, and it's generally less than $0.50/gram.
Jump to Top