User Controls

I have a public confession to make

SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I've never had a Facebook account and have never tried internet dating. I tried Myspace back in the day but deleted my account because I put to much personal stuff on it.

Anyways, I just made a Facebook account and I'm going to give Tinder a try. I really don't date, at all, but I should start.

First though, I was thinking about actually using one of my burner phones, to create an alias account(Facebook and Tinder), with pictures of someone that I find on the internet, and then start getting the hang of talking to people and setting up dates(except I won't show of course, or maybe I will because it's not like they'll know that it was me that was talking to them). But I'll do this somewhere where I don't live, like in a city a ways away.

Is setting up a practice account a bad idea? Am I overthinking it all?

Also, I have a shaved head because of my balding, is tinder not a good choice? I am fairly fit though with a slight build and lately since I've lost a lot of fat due to my 'mania'(according to Mmmq), I've noticed a lot more girls smiling at me and putting themselves in my path.

Adivce...?
    MrAsbestos Houston
    It's a bad idea just put real pics of u.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I'VE GOT ANOTHER CONFESSION TO MAKE!

Nah but really, fuck social media
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    MrAsbestos Houston
    Why would u spend effort on making a fake profoile when u canned make a real one. U make a Facebook account and all the sex app pulls off it is your name , education and employment info. U add pictures and a bio thru the sex app.
    MrAsbestos Houston
    Therefore u don't need to add or accept any friend request on ur Facebook to use the sexapp
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    if you just want to get entangled in human garbage, or if you're desperate for time, go for it

if you want anything more than that, you're better off being patient and cultivating relationships more organically.

making a practice profile is unnecessary though and will make you look bizarre if it ever comes up
    sexapp
    Originally posted by MrAsbestos Why would u spend effort on making a fake profoile when u canned make a real one. U make a Facebook account and all the sex app pulls off it is your name , education and employment info. U add pictures and a bio thru the sex app.

For practice. Just so I don't make an ass out of myself. Also, I'm not putting any of that other info on the account. I suppose I'll have to put a picture of myself on the Tinder account but I'm going to wait until I trim down a little bit more.
    Originally posted by aldra if you just want to get entangled in human garbage, or if you're desperate for time, go for it

if you want anything more than that, you're better off being patient and cultivating relationships more organically.

How? I'm literally stuck in a cycle where I don't like socializing with people generally due to my lack of dating and real relationships and previous activities. I need some one-nighters, more strippers, more one-nighters, and a couple flings before I actually get into a real relationship. And a real relationship isn't very likely with my biological family situation(haven't talked them in like over ten years, at all) because the girl is going to have family and friends tell her to dump me because of it.

I just need some affection. Those strippers gave me a little and I liked it a lot. I was kissing on their bodies and all. It was nice. Psychologically I need it.

Originally posted by aldra making a practice profile is unnecessary though and will make you look bizarre if it ever comes up

I'm not ever going to bring it up just like a lot of other things I've done in my life.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by SBTlauien For practice. Just so I don't make an ass out of myself. Also, I'm not putting any of that other info on the account. I suppose I'll have to put a picture of myself on the Tinder account but I'm going to wait until I trim down a little bit more.

when learning new skills or interacting with people you don't know you'll always appear foolish from time to time, it's part of the learning process. if you set up a 'safe' place to work from until you're confident, you might never leave

also, don't get too hung up on your appearance. you're already putting in more effort than many and you'll find that people try to 'polish' their online persona, often to such a degree that they're nothing like the person they present themselves as online

Post last edited by aldra at 2017-09-27T23:26:00.075821+00:00
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by SBTlauien I've never had a Facebook account and have never tried internet dating. I tried Myspace back in the day but deleted my account because I put to much personal stuff on it.

Anyways, I just made a Facebook account and I'm going to give Tinder a try. I really don't date, at all, but I should start.

First though, I was thinking about actually using one of my burner phones, to create an alias account(Facebook and Tinder), with pictures of someone that I find on the internet, and then start getting the hang of talking to people and setting up dates(except I won't show of course, or maybe I will because it's not like they'll know that it was me that was talking to them). But I'll do this somewhere where I don't live, like in a city a ways away.

Is setting up a practice account a bad idea? Am I overthinking it all?

Also, I have a shaved head because of my balding, is tinder not a good choice? I am fairly fit though with a slight build and lately since I've lost a lot of fat due to my 'mania'(according to Mmmq), I've noticed a lot more girls smiling at me and putting themselves in my path.

Adivce…?

post pix faggot

/threaed
    Originally posted by SBTlauien For practice. Just so I don't make an ass out of myself. Also, I'm not putting any of that other info on the account. I suppose I'll have to put a picture of myself on the Tinder account but I'm going to wait until I trim down a little bit more.

Don't be so insecure
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by voodo ray ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¯¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯_¦¦¦¦¦¦___¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯_¦¦_¦¯¦¦¦¦____¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
    _____________¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¯__¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¦__¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯_¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦_________¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯_¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯_¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¯_¦¦¯¦¦_¯_¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¦¦¯¦¦¦_¦¦¯_¯¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¯_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

Ooh, a chocobo.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Ooh, a chocobo.

It looks like daffy duck taking a step
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i checked out that tinder shite a couple of months ago and all it did was confirm that i'm completely right in my reason for going with younger chicks.

i dl'd it to my phone and then it asked me to sign up using my fb account, so i did. the thing is the tinder app never asked for my age or even much specific about the kind of girls i am interested in(under 30, preferably 16-25). then when i started to check out what was on offer, i very quickly noticed that the youngest chicks it was showing to me were no less than 34. which is way too old for me simply because i noticed ages ago that any chicks that are single and over 35 are literally totally obsessed with getting married and having kids and shit. whenever i've dated chicks that are over 35 they can't fucking help themselves and are always so obvious that they've already decided they want marriage and kids and that finding a guy to do this with is generally just a formality to doing so. i think this is a totally backwards way about doing such a thing and is likely why so many marriages and relationships go wrong. dating these chicks often feels more like a job interview than a date, like they have a check list of qualities they are looking for and then just 'fall in love'(or convince themselves they have at least) and marry the first guy that matches up.

i believe in only considering marriage/kids only when after you've found yourself getting very close to somebody and are realizing that you really both feel like you want to stay with each other for that long. older women, because of that hormonal clock shit they got going on, tend to decide already that they want kids/marriage then set out to find any guy they can that will fill the part. its fucking crazy way to go about it and is very off-putting when you're on a first date and she's already talking about kids names and what flowers you're gonna have at the wedding etc, lol.

so anyway, i'm looking at this tinder and it seems that instead of asking you what age of chicks you are interested in, tinder have already decided that because you're 44 that you have to date, and only date, over 34 year olds. like that's even their decision to fucking make. it seems to get access to the fun and hotter chicks you gotta fuck about making a fake fb with your age set lower, which is bollocks really. there is no option on there as far as i could see to set which ages you are looking for.

but anyway i had a look through some of these older chicks anyway coz some are still hot and definitely worth a bang still, and this tinder being all about hook-ups and one night stands(everyone knows this), i figured maybe its still worth meeting some and just fucking them once or twice and moving on, which is exactly what everybody uses tinder for, its literally just a find and fuck app, not a traditional internet dating app. but of course everybody knows this so there's nothing wrong with that, if its what everybody on there is wanting, because its well stated and known that's what tinder is all about.

so i look at some profiles of some of these still pretty hot thirties and forty something's, and literally every single fucking one of their profiles stated that they were looking for 'mr right' and saying 'no ONS', and all that shit. i mean why the fuck would you go on tinder if that is what you are looking for. as if you're gonna find 'mr right' amongst all the horny dudes just looking for a quick fuck with dirty sluts on tinder ffs. that to me just shows how fucking obsessed and backwards older women are when it comes to their attitudes towards dating/marriage/etc.

and this is why i always go for younger chicks, simply because they are just into having fun and laughs and shit. and that way you can get to know the real them and figure if you like the real them(and visa/versa). and if you feel comfortable and compatible with them and your relationship develops to a certain point, then you can look into whether marriage/kids is something you both would really want.

so tinder is fucking retarded in my opinion.

Shsh
    Originally posted by mashlehash Nah but really, fuck social media

NIGGA, this is social media. Just not the kind of don't like.

I have zero social media presence aside from here too. I don't even have a permanent Reddit account.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon NIGGA, this is social media.

I suppose.
    Originally posted by aldra if you just want to get entangled in human garbage, or if you're desperate for time, go for it

making a practice profile is unnecessary though and will make you look bizarre if it ever comes up

Damn what is this real nigger shit right here?
    Originally posted by Wick Sweat Damn what is this real nigger shit right here?

Practice Profiles...lOl

What are you trying to do, get close with children?
Jump to Top