User Controls

Should you have to pledge allegiance to the flag?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    When I was in highschool as a freshman the twin towers were attacked and don't get me wrong I'm a true patriot but I felt like it was my right to protest and bring awareness to the plight of america. I was tired and stoned in first period and the teacher kept asking me to stand up and say the pledge and so I stood up and said "fuck that george bush is an american idiot and he's part of everything thats wrong with this country" and I threatened her by saying my dad will sue aisd and she started screaming at me to sit down and called me douglas even though I go by doug, and I said "fuck that I'm not going to sit down" and she said you're a baby and I said "well i wanna a baby" and she started fake crying and called the campus cop (who was a pedo) took me to the principles office and i had to go to in school suspension.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-09-27T19:04:43.387982+00:00
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    FUCK NO
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby When I was in highschool as a freshman the twin towers were attacked and don't get me wrong I'm a true patriot but I felt like it was my right to protest and bring awareness to the plight of america. I was tired and stoned in first period and the teacher kept asking me to stand up and say the pledge and so I stood up and said "fuck that george bush is an american idiot and he's part of everything thats wrong with this country" and I threatened her by saying my dad will sue aisd and she started screaming at me to sit down and called me douglas even though I go by doug, and I said "fuck that I'm not going to sit down" and she said you're a baby and I said "well i wanna a baby" and she started fake crying and called the campus cop (who was a pedo) took me to the principles office and i had to go to in school suspension.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-09-27T19:04:43.387982+00:00

I never stood for the pledge.

Tell me more about the pedo

We had a pedo teacher or two.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    There's something in some important document somewhere about "no freedoms shall be infringed upon" or something along those lines. I think this affliction can be solved with that simple sentence.
    After awhile, they just stopped asking me to stand up
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    if you're referring to the NFL team that recently refused to it seems like a weird equivalency borne more out of attention seeking than any genuine moral complaint

expressing general disrespect toward the state over a social/law enforcement issue is not quite logical and not at all productive
    Originally posted by aldra if you're referring to the NFL team that recently refused to it seems like a weird equivalency borne more out of attention seeking than any genuine moral complaint

expressing general disrespect toward the state over a social/law enforcement issue is not quite logical and not at all productive

no I'm not referring to the nfl im referring to me being in highschool in 2002 or so you ree ree.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no I'm not referring to the nfl im referring to me being in highschool in 2002 or so you ree ree.

He's talking about someone or something else ree ree
    Originally posted by mashlehash He's talking about someone or something else ree ree

mashlemash....
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby mashlemash….

Kraaaawz
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    kruzt
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no I'm not referring to the nfl im referring to me being in highschool in 2002 or so you ree ree.

the first time you bring this up in recent memory is while those 'protests' are all over the news and you even included a video relating to them in the OP

Bill Krozby, do you even watch the videos you post?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The NFL thing started with one person last season, last weekend was the first time every single team did something or another, after Trump's comments, the dotard.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Yes. Skycloth demands worship.
    Madman African Astronaut
    Making small children say the pledge is brainwashing not patriotism. People would get pissy at me in high school because I wouldn't say and I would be like, I don't believe in god why the fuck would I pledge my allegiance to something I don't believe it. I don't see america as anything more than a lesser evil so fuck you I won't do what you tell me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Madman Making small children say the pledge is brainwashing not patriotism. People would get pissy at me in high school because I wouldn't say and I would be like, I don't believe in god why the fuck would I pledge my allegiance to something I don't believe it. I don't see america as anything more than a lesser evil so fuck you I won't do what you tell me.

You should see what they make the mormon children say and do
    It's unamerican to force anyone to do anything short of endangering others.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Madman Making small children say the pledge is brainwashing not patriotism. People would get pissy at me in high school because I wouldn't say and I would be like, I don't believe in god why the fuck would I pledge my allegiance to something I don't believe it. I don't see america as anything more than a lesser evil so fuck you I won't do what you tell me.

Di you ever think that everything we experience is a form of brainwashing?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Di you ever think that everything we experience is a form of brainwashing?

Ofcourse my dear, of course.
Jump to Top