User Controls

Username of that stupid cunt?

That shit cunt who appeared on Zoklet during the end-times and tried really really hard to be made a mod? She was really annoying but I can't remember her username.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Doesmt ring a bell.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Bumble? I dunno, I don't particularly remember anyone trying super hard to be a mod, but I didn't pay much attention to all that anyway. We only had a handful of chicks in the community at most, though.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    X_banana_X
    MrAsbestos Houston
    Originally posted by mmQ X_banana_X

Stop talking to urself.

The chilling effects of the Lanny breech. Consequences will never be the same. Thanks sport that will be all
    RestStop Space Nigga
    LOL@ anyone thinking lanny made a mistake like this. That nigga is like Machiavelli.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    No, it wasn't bumble either. She came near the end, posted all the time. She floated the story that my Meigakure account was a chatbot.
    Why are you mmQ?
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Why are you mmQ?

I think the bug isn't as accurate as most people think it is, but that's just me (and possibly mmQ)
    PM pic and I keep pic secret but confirm you are brown and not mmQ.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Can't think of anyone
    This is interesting though. I'd think we have completely different personalities, enough to where it's obvious we aren't the same person.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon This is interesting though. I'd think we have completely different personalities.

Your avatar is his cat. And I think I've seen him claim you've cammed up on TC before a couple times, but he's the only one. I'm finding it hard to believe, but some things do seem weird about it.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery PM pic and I keep pic secret but confirm you are brown and not mmQ.

Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Your avatar is his cat. And I think I've seen him claim you've cammed up on TC before a couple times, but he's the only one. I'm finding it hard to believe, but some things do seem weird about it.

I don't want to convince anyone of anything. You can believe what you want. If I'm going to be suspected of being someone's alt, mmQ is definitely the one I would pick to do so. You're welcome to draw your conclusions.
Jump to Top