User Controls

Just figured out I've been taking waaay less caffeine than I thought.

So I have these 200mg caffeine and rice flour capsules. I don't take them everyday but when I do I open them up, pour roughly half out into a separate container, and then swallow what's left. At least, I thought I was taking half. But today I actually weighed the powder out and it appears I was taking more like ~50mg even though I'd eyeball to half the capsule. Actually weighing it out to 265mg CF+RF so that I'd have 100mg (530mg is the total per capsule) it LOOKED like it was 75% full. I guess I underestimated how dense it is in there.

I was thinking that I actually just had tolerance or something, because the caffeine WOULD give me some energy, but just enough to keep me awake basically. Taking an actual 100mg is better though because I don't just feel awake, I feel stimulated. I don't like taking the whole 200mg though because that shit gets me fidgety.

Moral of the §m£ÂgØL: weigh your fucking drugs.
    100/th gram scales on ebay $10 shipped.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I bought a thousandth of a gram scale for 21 bucks
    Originally posted by mashlehash I bought a thousandth of a gram scale for 21 bucks

It's called a milligram, maaaaaaaaash.
    Originally posted by mashlehash I bought a thousandth of a gram scale for 21 bucks

Noice.

Sauce?
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Larryish Noice.

Sauce?

Amazon lol
    Originally posted by mashlehash Amazon lol

weak
Jump to Top