User Controls

Musicians of NIS, what do you play when you're bored?

Give us a listen. This is what I play:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s01XAGUMD1r8
    Air guitar
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Jungle Bundy
    Give us a listen I said.
    Madman African Astronaut
    I don't have a way to record myself right now but I've got a 250 watt marshall that will vibrate your cock off.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Give us a listen. This is what I play:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s01XAGUMD1r8

Now play that at 3x tempo
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I play guitar, bass and I sing pretty well.
    Originally posted by Madman I don't have a way to record myself right now but I've got a 250 watt marshall that will vibrate your cock off.

thats weak, i use a fenderbassman amp for both my guitar and bass. I play a schecter and a jazzmaster
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I play guitar, bass and I sing pretty well.

LOL no you don't
    I play the Bundy and smoke der krogausè
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 LOL no you don't

actually I do, i'd challenge you to a live sing in, be there or be square friday night, chicken
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Madman I don't have a way to record myself right now but I've got a 250 watt marshall that will vibrate your cock off.

Sounds great.
    Originally posted by matrix I play the Bundy and smoke der krogausè

all you do is play your dads skin flute in the shower.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby actually I do, i'd challenge you to a live sing in, be there or be square friday night, chicken

Nah you don't.
    Madman African Astronaut
    Yeah marshals suck, thats why so many professional musicians use them because they suck. YOur amp sucks m8, I bet its like 10 watts.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Glam can you play that way faster? I'm not doubting you can, I am just positing a challenge.
    i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about Bill Krozby. u wouldnt say this shit to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol
    ^Shut up
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Nah you don't.

you're a coward and a child, i can play guitar and sing way better than you.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're a coward and a child, i can play guitar and sing way better than you.

You can't.
Jump to Top