User Controls

im freaking out

stfu mind i cant stop recursively analyzing and then counteranalyzing abstract ocd delusions about morality
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Kill yourself. That'll stop it.
    ^your mom considered suicide after you beat her
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    You'll reach psychosis soon enough.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by matrix stfu mind i cant stop recursively analyzing and then counteranalyzing abstract ocd delusions about morality

I was actually going to make a thread a few days ago about stopping obsessive compulsive thoughts / analytical tears but I figured its still too soon.

What you got to do is not give a fuck (easier said than done, chicken) but you eventually get over it.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    It's the drugs.
    Originally posted by matrix ^your mom considered suicide after you beat her

You really need to come up with something new or original, man. But I guess autists are notoriously obsessive.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery You really need to come up with something new or original, man.

It's a little ironic that you say this after telling him to kill himself.
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind It's a little ironic that you say this after telling him to kill himself.

Well my point is I vary my insults and don't just say the same thing every time.
    +1 for suicide. Do it, you won't regret it!
    i view empathy as a weakness but i keep on having random moments out of context where i fucked something up come into my mind and loop over and over for hours and i'm obsessing over whether the feelings i get with these memories are actually empathy/guilt or just my mind trying to convince me my anxiety is empathy/guilt as a way to question my identity and make me feel insecure because of what i view as a weakness so i'm having ocd about ocd which is making me have metaocd about ocd about metaocd about ocd about metaocd ocd sucks so fucking much i've had one moment from like 4 years ago out of nowhere start repeating in my head over and over for like a year wtf man also SCARY BUGS ARE SCARY
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by matrix i view empathy as a weakness but i keep on having random moments out of context where i fucked something up come into my mind and loop over and over for hours and i'm obsessing over whether the feelings i get with these memories are actually empathy/guilt or just my mind trying to convince me my anxiety is empathy/guilt as a way to question my identity and make me feel insecure because of what i view as a weakness so i'm having ocd about ocd which is making me have metaocd about ocd about metaocd about ocd about metaocd ocd sucks so fucking much i've had one moment from like 4 years ago out of nowhere start repeating in my head over and over for like a year wtf man also SCARY BUGS ARE SCARY

How's school?
    its ok
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind It's a little ironic that you say this after telling him to kill himself.

I've said plenty of mean things to sploo, back when he wasn't my friend.
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind How's school?

he dropped out because his iq was too high
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby he dropped out because his iq was too high

im in college you couldnt college with a stick up your ass, rooster
    Nah, he's still in school.

Youngn
    some1 tell me i'm a real coughgel my self esteem is low ;(
    You don't want to be a cough gel forever.

Why aren't you in school?
    Originally posted by matrix im in college you couldnt college with a stick up your ass, rooster

at least I can move out of my parents house , chicken
Jump to Top