User Controls

DRUGS

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    At what point in toime, m8s, do you think people started using the term 'drugs' in it's respective language?

What is DRUG?

Say DRUG 25 times in a row

U are sploo now, a ceiling with a bundy6yyyy
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Lately I have been referring to them as "intangible yet magical tools".
    GFUEL AND POT GUMMIESD
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Abdulla Aljunaid what if u just sippin apple juice codene mixture wif a vry long shsher

Then you continue sipping on it, roight propa, and shsh out like a Sheff nigga, nigga.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RestStop Lately I have been referring to them as "intangible yet magical tools".

INTANGE MY MAGICAL TOOL
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Don't let phrases hold you down.

Get higher
    Seizures are fun
    Originally posted by Abdulla Aljunaid yh but wen u wake up those teal coloured beings take u away always and put wires into your chest

Fixed
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    SRS bsns thred get srs
    Serious when serious wuznt serious, seriously
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Abdulla Aljunaid yh but wen u wake up those green coloured beings take u away always and put wires into your chest

Originally posted by mashlehash Fixed

Wait what? Is this an actual thing? Are you just seeing medical personnel as a different color, or is this something else?
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Wait what? Is this an actual thing? Are you just seeing medical personnel as a different color, or is this something else?

CYAN/TEAL

THE SHRUB MEN AND WOMEN
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    18 seriouses walk into a bar.

The bartender sysz hey, what can I get all of you?

They all say collectively: serious!

And then they leave
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Abdulla Aljunaid they said i had to go with them on theire green flashing box were they took me to and did all kinds of tests

... I still can't tell if you're describing an ambulance that looks green, or aliens.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Abdulla Aljunaid they said i had to go with them on theire green flashing box were they took me to and did all kinds of tests

Body changing tests and they put flags into my skin !
    Originally posted by mmQ Body changing tests and they put flags into my skin !

Like chip implants from The Lazarus Project
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    ANSWER ME.

What do you think the first drug discovered was? Of course, it wasn't called a drug upon its discovery, just another item. I wonder who first decided smoking something might change their thought process. You know? Having never heard or seen if it, smoking ANYTHING seems pointless and retarded.
    DRUG DRUG DRUG DRUG DRUG DRUG DRUG DRUG DRUG DRUG DRUG DRUG DRUG DRUG DRUG DRUG DRUG DRUG DRUG DRUG DRUG DRUG DRUG DRUG DRUG
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Probably Peyote, mushrooms or marijuana. I mean...of course it wasn't something like percocet or meth or crack.
    Originally posted by mmQ ANSWER ME.

What do you think the first drug discovered was? Of course, it wasn't called a drug upon its discovery, just another item. I wonder who first decided smoking something might change their thought process. You know? Having never heard or seen if it, smoking ANYTHING seems pointless and retarded.

Carbohydrates
Jump to Top