User Controls

I get to meet kirsten dunst tomorrow night.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    My neighbor kathy works for cps and her co-worker is friends with kirsten dunst (the girl from spiderman) and she's filming a new movie here in austin and her friend invited her to invite a guy to come with her to the hyde park bar and grill and she asked me to come if I will take her. I don't have to pay for anything.

so are you going to try to hit it or what?
    Originally posted by greenplastic so are you going to try to hit it or what?

I always try to do what I can, i'm actually more concerned with scoring h tonight and its not going according to plan.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I always try to do what I can, i'm actually more concerned with scoring h tonight and its not going according to plan.

that sucks, are you going to shoot it?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Tell her I mildly enjoyed her character from the second season of Fargo. Thanks.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I always try to do what I can, i'm actually more concerned with scoring h tonight and its not going according to plan.

Lovely.
    Originally posted by mmQ Tell her I mildly enjoyed her character from the second season of Fargo. Thanks.

lol i haven't seen that show but i've heard of it. And yes I'm going to shoot it when it comes through. thats the only way too do it for me. I actually haven't done any in over 2 years, it just seems like the thing to do now since my friend is taking care of everything. I'm on some hydrocodones right now but its not enough.

It will just take a second, I'm letting him go through the trouble for me. We smoked crack last week and thats not something I normally do and playd guitar. It felt good but I just went home, drank a beer and passed out.
Jump to Top