User Controls

New User bullshit

Madman African Astronaut
    I've been a member here for quite a while but I had to make a new account. This new user shit is pissing me off, I can't thank people and yesterday it told me that I was posting too much and I couldn't post anymore. This is like reddit shit and I hate it. When does this probation crap end?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    After a certain amount of posts i think. You can thank Scrawny for "noob jail". Everything was fine until he fucked it all up.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Eh who knows? (Lanny)

Probably 100 posts.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    80, added a line to the FAQ about it, yes it sucks but it's the cost of doing business.
    Is registration open or something? I've been seeing a lot of new users.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Is registration open or something? I've been seeing a lot of new users.

Hydrocodone's join date is yesterday, but I checked just a bit ago and registration is closed again apparently. Must've been open for some time until yesterday. At least it was closed before he banned sploo.
    Yes, hence why bling is not banned.
    HTS highlight reel
    Wait, reg is closed again? I guess I'll just have to be satisfied with the alts I made...
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by HTS Wait, reg is closed again? I guess I'll just have to be satisfied with the alts I made…

lying cheating tranny cunt whore
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by HTS Wait, reg is closed again? I guess I'll just have to be satisfied with the alts I made…

Okay SpectraL.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Okay SpectraL.

Jump to Top