User Controls

i fucking hate women

fucking laughing at me. enter when you're sober again, please remember to stop being nice to girls and trying to get them to like you. fucking HATE them again. make them fucking pay. pretend to like them and then fuck them over (keep enemies close etc). don't feel guilty for being mean to them like, "ohhh but this one liked me so this one is different" because she doesn't like the REAL you. in high school when you had acne and were ugly, they wouldn't have even SPOKEN to you!!! fucking shallow whores. i fucking hate them. laughing at you, treating you like a leper. CUNTS. CUNTS!!!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ooooooh noooo another thread about me!!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    There's still some good ones out there. It's just that it's like finding a needle in a haystack. Not all women are demented bitches.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ooooooh noooo another thread about me!!

whuuuuuuuuutttttttt....
    Originally posted by Enter whuuuuuuuuutttttttt….

Bill Krozby has been doing the "fuck those bitches" shtick since your... errrr... absence.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL There's still some good ones out there. It's just that it's like finding a needle in a haystack. Not all women are demented bitches.

theyre all shit. if i get a gf im going to date her for years and then when her wombs about to dry it and she expects me to ask her to marry her im gonna say haha jk u stupid bitch, i never liked you, get the fuck out of your life. BITCH.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Bill Krozby has been doing the "fuck those bitches" shtick since your… errrr… absence.

oh i thought he liked women or some shit.

hahaha i love this movie
    some get sick
    some don't get cured
    that's how it goes
    hahaha I love being drunk, I should get drunk more often
    Originally posted by Enter oh i thought he liked women or some shit.

He does like them, but he also wants people to know how fucked up they really are.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    the problem with enter is that if the first girl he likes doesn't like him back he gets all personal about it. then he gets butthurt with all women because they don't all want to marry him. enter its about keep going until you find that one girl that you are compatible with. that means meeting and dating countless of others that aren't. but you only find that out through trial and error, just like everyone else does. no point blaming all women or giving up just coz you don't meet the right one right off the bat pal.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I find the secret to having a happy life is being self reliant. Sure, having a steady wife or girlfriend can be fun, but you shouldn't need that at all. Just the fact that you need someone else to make your life complete proves how helpless, weak and lost you really are (not speaking to you specifically, Enter).
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Enter theyre all shit. if i get a gf im going to date her for years and then when her wombs about to dry it and she expects me to ask her to marry her im gonna say haha jk u stupid bitch, i never liked you, get the fuck out of your life. BITCH.

Pullin' the classic Bundy. I feel it.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Have you ever thought of seeing a therapist?

Then again, we're all the therapy you need.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Joe Kane I think you hate fucking women

Enter?

He would if he could.
Jump to Top