User Controls

Dawwww, you guise.

Thanks for continuing to be degenerate shitlords. Sometimes I think about nuking my account, but this is the one place I can call someone a fat cocksucking donkey-raping faggot without causing mass triggers.

So fuck you all and may you suffocate in your sleep. <3
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    yeah fuck you too you child adopting pedo.

says the washed up manchild who could only get love from a whore
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Dargo says the washed up manchild who could only get love from a whore

Hey don't knock it 'til you try it. It is one of my goals in life to marry a whore.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol

Originally posted by RestStop It is one of my goals in life to marry a whore.

See, this is what I'm talking about.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    one thing you find about a lot of working girls, they really are the most down to earth people you'll ever meet.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Dargo looks like the retarded Martin Shkreli
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Fuck youuu!!!
    In May 2017, Shkreli confirmed on his Facebook page that he had been banned permanently from Twitter.[143] In 2017 on his Facebook account, Shkreli offered $5,000 to anyone who would pull hair from Hillary Clinton's head.[144][145] He later apologized under pressure from federal prosecutors.[145][146] This led to his bail being revoked and being sent to jail until his sentencing date, set in January 2018.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Dargo our Jesus loving Christian.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    The same guy who made the aids pills like 600 bucks a piece? Thought that nigga went hard fams.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Dargo looks like the retarded Martin Shkreli

Know that when I tell you to kill yourself, I actually mean it with you.

Now stop imagining what I look like in your gay orgies. Fucking faggot.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Hansen was more wordy.
Jump to Top