User Controls

I fucking hate normies

Kek Houston
    My job is so full of Chads and Stacys. Fuckin normies piss me off. They think that being neurotypical is all great but really crippling social anxiety and early onset autism is where its at.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    My former female boss at the pizza joint used to say things right before the rush was about to hit such as 'alright guys, here we go! Aces in their places!' and 'Don't let your guard down guys, remember Moments of Magic!' She'd also tell me everyday that 'time just goes too fast, I wish I could just stop the clock' and 'I feel like we're all just energizer bunnies just moving in place.' Literally every, fucking, day. "TIME JUST GOES TOO FAST DOESN'T IT?" ......... "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!! NO! IT JUST FUCKING GOES. IT'S TIME. I DON'T FUCKING CARE HOW FAST OR SLOW IT'S GOING FOR YOU JUST SHUT YOUR GODDAMNED REPETITIVE STUPID GLORY HOLE YOU OBNOXIOUS BITCH !!!!"
    Kek Houston
    Aces in their places???????????????

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But srsly though sounds like she was a robot commenting on the reality she has been fed in order to cope with it. Moments of Magic sounds pretty lame and feeling like an energizer bunny moving in place means she feels like time flies by and she "works hard" but she isnt going anywhere.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yes. Aces in their places. As if she was directing a fucking elementary school play or something. And yes, it was all very robotic in the sense that she's owned the restaurant for 20+ years and has been doing basically the same routine day in and day out for that period of time. The thing is, I still am not sure whether it was an act or if she was genuinely happy and just one of those types that can be happy in that type of position. The restaurant had lots of regulars which she got to know and when asked how it was going by customers she'd many times reply with 'Just living the dream!' The place was very popular and there's no doubt she and her husband were very successful, so I guess she could actually mean that. At the same time, it's hard to imagine anyone thinking they're 'living the dream' when they do nothing but just pre-sauce and make pizzas all day. That was her exclusive role. She also had 5 kids ranging from 14-23 that all also worked at the restaurant. It was all very by the book in comparison to other places I've worked at. Sort of an open kitchen so no cussing or music. Insisting that we washed our hands ANYTIME we made skin to skin contact (like itching our face or something.) On top of that we had to wear gloves (on both hands) even if we could do a certain task with one hand. She'd make us take our apron off and put a new one on if we took a garbage outside with an apron on because "the apron gets 'outside stuff' on it and it could contaminate things. Like, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, do you want me to change my fucking pants and shirt and everything else that was outside too??

I don't know why I'm getting worked up about this, I don't know if this makes her a normie. I just...have some resentment toward how, for lack of a better less used term- cringely she ran her business. Then again, it is her business. Until I find my dream job I just need to get back into a work environment where I can be crude, vulgar, listen to music, not constantly have to wear gloves, and wear a less-formal uniform.

Put your arm around me. Tell me everything's gonna be ok.
    Kek Houston
    *puts arm around mmQ* Its gonna be okay buddy. Everything is going to be okay.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    You don't like them because they don't suffer from any disorders that you can see, while you feel like yours are on display. Everybody struggles, don't be obtuse about it.
    Kek Houston
    Mine really arent on display. I wouldnt even say I am disordered. Im just different. Normies dont wanna talk about ayyyliums or chemistry or real nigga shit.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    chris hansen is the biggest normie on this website, the fact he he even used the word normie is cringey .
    FUCKING FROG POSTERS REEEEEEE MUFFLED AYY LMAOO

Jump to Top