User Controls

Fuck this shit

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Man, I thought I was over it but I'm so mad right now. It's so bad that I got a headache and feel dizzy. It doesn't feel like it's drug related, I think I'm actually crazy. Oh man I don't want this.

I'm honestly concerned that I will snap soon and kill people.

I was feeling pretty good a couple of days ago and hoped it would stay like that but now I'm back to this. I just want to be chill.
    I've actually felt much worse than usual mentally these last couple of months, I wonder if there's some type of supernatural shit going on because it seems a lot of people feel the same

I felt better today though, I think it was all the tianеptine that was doing it. I switched back to Crouton a few days ago and today was the first day I've felt better

I doubt I'd hurt anyone but myself if I were to snap, but still, it sucks

Hope you feel better
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I can't keep falling back to this.

It's been almost a year since I started cutting down on drugs and getting my life back on track and this still keeps happening. I don't know why and how to stop it except for ending myself. I've tried everything else. This really sucks. I don't know what to do. I tried to get checked into a mental facility but apparently I'm not crazy enough. What the fuck am I supposed to do?

I got one thing left but come on, I shouldn't have to kill myself after all of this. I'm really fucked.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    sounds like a brain tumor.

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 I've actually felt much worse than usual mentally these last couple of months, I wonder if there's some type of supernatural shit going on because it seems a lot of people feel the same

I felt better today though, I think it was all the tianеptine that was doing it. I switched back to Crouton a few days ago and today was the first day I've felt better

I doubt I'd hurt anyone but myself if I were to snap, but still, it sucks

Hope you feel better

I don't believe in the supernatural and I've felt every way over the past months. I sometimes feel every way on a single day.

I chalked it up to withdrawals and PAWS but I feel like that was wrong. I honestly don't know what's going on.
    Originally posted by RisiR † I can't keep falling back to this.

It's been almost a year since I started cutting down on drugs and getting my life back on track and this still keeps happening. I don't know why and how to stop it except for ending myself. I've tried everything else. This really sucks. I don't know what to do. I tried to get checked into a mental facility but apparently I'm not crazy enough. What the fuck am I supposed to do?

I got one thing left but come on, I shouldn't have to kill myself after all of this. I'm really fucked.

Been just over two years since I've started cutting down on drugs, and almost one year since I've totally cut out the stims.

I don't know what could possibly be causing me to want to kill myself, everything is going great for me. But lately I've been either pissed off or suicidally depressed 100% of the time. I wish I knew what caused it but it makes me think it almost has to be supernatural. There really doesn't seem to be any other possibility.

That sucks about the mental health facility thing though. I always thought that the mental Healthcare system in Europe was better than in the US. Here, if you go to the ER and tell them you're going to kill yourself and then describe how you're going to do it, they force you to stay in a psych ward for at least three days whether you change your mind or not
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by NARCassist sounds like a brain tumor.

Hey yo, maybe. I'd actually be relieved if that was the case. At least I'd have a reason and something to focus on. Right now I'm just lost.

I don't know what to do and that's really bad. I thought it would stop if I was a good boy but looks like it was futile.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    well go and talk to your doctor obviously. nobody on here can do much barr giving you wild theories to make you even more confused than before you started mate.

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Been just over two years since I've started cutting down on drugs, and almost one year since I've totally cut out the stims.

I don't know what could possibly be causing me to want to kill myself, everything is going great for me. But lately I've been either pissed off or suicidally depressed 100% of the time. I wish I knew what caused it but it makes me think it almost has to be supernatural. There really doesn't seem to be any other possibility.

That sucks about the mental health facility thing though. I always thought that the mental Healthcare system in Europe was better than in the US. Here, if you go to the ER and tell them you're going to kill yourself and then describe how you're going to do it, they force you to stay in a psych ward for at least three days whether you change your mind or not

That sounds like shit. You don't come off as an aggressive person so kudos to you for keeping yourself in check.

I can just hope for you to get better because I have no answers.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RisiR † Hey yo, maybe. I'd actually be relieved if that was the case. At least I'd have a reason and something to focus on. Right now I'm just lost.

I've always felt this same way. If I knew there was something wrong with me at least I'd have a reason for feeling like shit all the time.

Maybe they really do have directed energy weapons that can change your mood and shit
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by NARCassist well go and talk to your doctor obviously. nobody on here can do much barr giving you wild theories to make you even more confused than before you started mate.

Yea, I should do that again and I know that. I know. Don't make me explain to you why I vent on the internet. Fuck.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 I've always felt this same way. If I knew there was something wrong with me at least I'd have a reason for feeling like shit all the time.

Maybe they really do have directed energy weapons that can change your mood and shit

I doubt it. I can honestly see no reason why anyone would want to change my mood with high tech weapons.

I also can't see why any supernatural power would make me pissed off at my neighbors for just being there.

It might just be insanity.
    Originally posted by RisiR † That sounds like shit. You don't come off as an aggressive person so kudos to you for keeping yourself in check.

That's the thing, I'm really not an aggressive person so my behavior lately is strange. I guess I could chalk it up to hitting my head a few weeks ago, but I think it started before that. Maybe it was from switching from Crouton to tianеptine, the last couple days have been somewhat better since I switched back.

I can just hope for you to get better because I have no answers.

Same here. I really do hope it gets better for you, because I know how it feels and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy
    Originally posted by RisiR † It might just be insanity.

Probably the same for me. I've never been what I would consider "right in the head", not for as long as I can remember
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Pills aren't going to help you. Doctors aren't going to help you. You have to help yourself.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Get fucked old man.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I think you should try gay sex.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Try? Uhmm.. I mean, sure. No. I mean no. Fucking faggot.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    R-right.

Faggots.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
Jump to Top