User Controls

Silk Road Documentary

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]

I just watched it, pretty interesting. Although I don't know how accurate it is. What do you think?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I actually saw this last night, it was alright. I don't know how accurate it is either because I've never used the dark web.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I'll watch it later; did it talk about how Ross/Defcon reimbursed the entire community when SR2's BTC wallet got hacked?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra I'll watch it later; did it talk about how Ross/Defcon reimbursed the entire community when SR2's BTC wallet got hacked?

I just watched it all so I could answer your question.

No.

They do mention the hack and the murder for hire but no mention about any reimbursement.

Thank you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Anyone can buy fake ids on The Silk Road
    Why hasn't anyone made The MILF Road .com
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Why hasn't anyone made The MILF Road .com

Moar like .CUM amrite????™
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Just watched it. I genuinely admire what the guy did. As far as how dmns work with vendors and buyers it's extremely accurate but for as how he got caught no one can really validate that. It was a good documentary...one of the better one's I've seen on it well put together..I wonder what they did with all his money though? I mean that's a fuck ton really hard to believe it's all just sitting in cold storage some where.
    Originally posted by mmQ Moar like .CUM amrite????™

Most like .CUCK emirate?
    Originally posted by mmQ I just watched it all so I could answer your question.

No.

They do mention the hack and the murder for hire but no mention about any reimbursement.

Thank you

I don't remember the specifics, will have to think about it but but given what was going on at the time, the claims of 'murder for hire' were extremely sketchy.

Ross actually seemed like a pretty decent guy; he didn't deserve what he got.

Maybe a few months before the end of SR2, their BTC wallet got hacked and they lost something to the tune of multiple million dollars (details of the hack aren't clear, but it pointed to someone affiliated with the site's management - search up stexo). The marketplace's maintainer at the time, DEFCON, logged the amounts lost from every wallet (difference between current value and value immediately before the hack) and created a shared wallet for that amount - until it was filled, all site commission was dumped in that wallet, and once it filled, every single person affected by the hack was reimbursed

Compare his integrity with the FBIs - after the site was seized, at least two agents (in separate instances) were caught trying to steal from the pile of BTC seized from the site.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra I don't remember the specifics, will have to think about it but but given what was going on at the time, the claims of 'murder for hire' were extremely sketchy.

Maybe a few months before the end of SR2, their BTC wallet got hacked and they lost something to the tune of multiple million dollars (details of the hack aren't clear, but it pointed to someone affiliated with the site's management - search up stexo). The marketplace's maintainer at the time, DEFCON, logged the amounts lost from every wallet (difference between current value and value immediately before the hack) and created a shared wallet for that amount - until it was filled, all site commission was dumped in that wallet, and once it filled, every single person affected by the hack was reimbursed

Compare his integrity with the FBIs - after the site was seized, at least two agents (in separate instances) were caught trying to steal from the pile of BTC seized from the site.

Hmmm, well that's not even the hack they talk about, they talk about a $350,000 one allegedly done by one 'Chronic Pain.' They don't mention a multi million dollar thing.

This documentary clearly supposes Ross is guilty and portrays him throughout it participating in all the criminal activity including ordering the murder. I didn't really know much about any of it so that's all I have to go off of. I should watch a different one, one that defends him.
    Originally posted by aldra I don't remember the specifics, will have to think about it but but given what was going on at the time, the claims of 'murder for hire' were extremely sketchy.

He was running the biggest criminal trading hub on the planet and didn't respect the risks despite understanding them full well. It's no position to be cheeky in.
    Originally posted by mmQ Hmmm, well that's not even the hack they talk about, they talk about a $350,000 one allegedly done by one 'Chronic Pain.' They don't mention a multi million dollar thing.

just looked it up, that was SR1, not sure if they just skimmmed over SR2 - they were mostly completely different people.

as for the 'murder for hire' I don't know for sure, I'd have to go digging again, I just meant that I was following a lot of what was going on at the time and the story seemed very sketchy.

the problem there, though, is that a lot of the people who you'd expect to have useful information on the subject were paranoid tweakers at the best of times, and they'd just been dumped into a very stressful situation
    NARCassist gollums fat coach

did they mention the silk road forum charity fred? just before it got taken down ross posted in the fred, right after my post btw, something like 'it warms my heart the generosity of the sr community. however we must take care when giving to charity that we don't give people a reason to stay destitute in order to keep receiving our charity'. it was his last post on the forums just hours before he was bust. in the fred a lot of the sr vendors had pledged to give 10/15% of their profits to the charities.

surely they mentioned this to show how drug dealers really are just normal everyday people who do have empathy just like everyone else.

Originally posted by Captain Falcon Why hasn't anyone made The MILF Road .com

because no one wants a fucking milf.

Originally posted by NARCassist because no one wants a fucking milf.

Gay confirmed
    Originally posted by Falco Gay confirmed

only a faggot would say such a stupid thing.

Originally posted by NARCassist only a faggot would say such a stupid thing.

Only a homosexual wouldn't want a milf
    Originally posted by Falco Only a homosexual wouldn't want a milf

fucking hell, i'm gay. wow i'm gay lol

Originally posted by NARCassist fucking hell, i'm gay. wow i'm gay lol

Would you 69 with me?
Jump to Top