User Controls

dope sickness

Back in the old days when I was younger and more impressionable I remember reading posts by the likes of stupid noob, metaphysicist, and such saying how opiate detox was HELL ON EARTH and there was nothing anyone could ever imagine worse than the dreaded dope sickness. They claimed you would be bed bound for weeks, shitting yourself and in immense pain.

These days I'm a lot older and have used a lot more opiates and I find that shit to be largely nonsense. I mean it probably is like that if you've had a long ass habit without breaks, but the majority of opiate users I know don't use that way, because not everyone has money or access to dope or pills 24/7 so unless you've got a solid hook it's a lot less reliable than getting your morning coffee everyday.

Anyways, my point is is that how bad is it really? I know some people who shoot up for a month straight and don't really even get any wd. And can it be over soon? My bones hurt
    there's a reddit subforum dedicated to the horrors of Crouton withdrawal. people are just faggots
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by matrix there's a reddit subforum dedicated to the horrors of Crouton withdrawal. people are just faggots

lol, i didn't know that

I guess it's probably also like something they tell themselves so that quitting seems impossible. I know this one heroin addict who is always talking about how impossible it is for him to quit. It's like wtf how is it impossible? You currently go to great lengths out of your way to feed and support this addiction. If anything it should be easier to stop
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by matrix Opiate addicts are just faggots

QFT. Seriously though most opiate addicts tend to exaggerate how horrible their life is without heroin/fent/whatever. If you can't go 8 hours without shooting something in your veins you don't need more dope you need to commit suicide. The dope sickness does exist I'm sure but as already stated very few people have the money/connections to continually shoot massive amounts of dope to the point where they're physically addicted enough to feel like their dying if they go over 24 hours without it.

I personally never saw the appeal of heroin. If I ever have an itching for opiates I'll just spring for original OC 80s. Cleaner, definitely more measurable and I'll know I'm not getting fucked on a deal when I buy them. A lot of people I know who are boy heads are switching to ice as it doesn't have withdrawals, longer high, definitely cheaper and the connections for good stuff are just better here. Really don't know where I'm going with this. Even when I was just a heavy drinker I was always a firm believer in "If you can't afford it then don't do it" actually I'm getting that shit chiseled on my tombstone.
    its a very boring high. which is why its so appealing i guess. its like getting high without any of the cognitive experience of altered perception. so it makes boring life a boring high life, which i guess is why people like it. its to kill pain, of existential dread or whatever. if you're taking opiates to have a crazy ass time you'll be dissapointed
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Oh yes, Greyfox and his great opiate withdrawal posts.

I think it can get bad.
    Originally posted by RestStop QFT. Seriously though most opiate addicts tend to exaggerate how horrible their life is without heroin/fent/whatever. If you can't go 8 hours without shooting something in your veins you don't need more dope you need to commit suicide. The dope sickness does exist I'm sure but as already stated very few people have the money/connections to continually shoot massive amounts of dope to the point where they're physically addicted enough to feel like their dying if they go over 24 hours without it.

I personally never saw the appeal of heroin. If I ever have an itching for opiates I'll just spring for original OC 80s. Cleaner, definitely more measurable and I'll know I'm not getting fucked on a deal when I buy them. A lot of people I know who are boy heads are switching to ice as it doesn't have withdrawals, longer high, definitely cheaper and the connections for good stuff are just better here. Really don't know where I'm going with this. Even when I was just a heavy drinker I was always a firm believer in "If you can't afford it then don't do it" actually I'm getting that shit chiseled on my tombstone.

LMFAO, BRAH Methamphetamine has fucking horrible withdrawals just like Heroin, also yes it is cheaper and the high last longer, but in the RUN OF BOTH DRUGS-METHAMPHETAMINE IS GOING TO DESTROY YOUR BODY AND MIND FASTER THEN HEROIN. SHIT IT WILL DO THINGS TO YOUR MIND THAT HEROIN CAN NEVER HAVE HAPPEN FROM IT'S USE.

I LIKE METH DONT GET ME WRONG, BUT HEROIN IS A MUCH SAFER DRUG ALL AROUND BESIDES FOR THE ASSHOLES CUTTING IT WITH DEADLIER DRUGS.
    I'm with pwp

Even just a few uses of meth messed my natural thought process for life. I kept biting down on my cheek for months.
    Originally posted by mashlehash I'm with pwp

Even just a few uses of meth messed my natural thought process for life. I kept biting down on my cheek for months.

YOU BETTER BE WITH ME CUZ I'LL KILL YOU NIGGA

XOXO YOURS TRULY XOXO
    Nigga we ride like Compton Ass Terry's

Awhhh....I miss turboneger
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Purewhitepanda LMFAO, BRAH Methamphetamine has fucking horrible withdrawals just like Heroin, also yes it is cheaper and the high last longer, but in the RUN OF BOTH DRUGS-METHAMPHETAMINE IS GOING TO DESTROY YOUR BODY AND MIND FASTER THEN HEROIN. SHIT IT WILL DO THINGS TO YOUR MIND THAT HEROIN CAN NEVER HAVE HAPPEN FROM IT'S USE.

I LIKE METH DONT GET ME WRONG, BUT HEROIN IS A MUCH SAFER DRUG ALL AROUND BESIDES FOR THE ASSHOLES CUTTING IT WITH DEADLIER DRUGS.

I honestly have never had anything close to what describes what withdrawals from meth use and I used it everyday for what seemed close to a year(aside from those long crash sleeps)maybe I'm just lucky and never got physically addicted and my roa is almost always snorting I've never used a needle in my life. It just seems opiate addicts are generally more pathetic and faggy when it comes to withdrawals I've noticed or I'm just around a bunch of horrible people(likely).
    We're all horrible people sometimes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Op is doing it wrong

RisiR † 29 Autism
    I've said it before, most drug users are little sissy dicks. Detox sucks ass don't get me wrong but most of it is overhyped.

I feel like the physical symptomes are way overblown. Even with Benzos.
    Originally posted by RisiR † I've said it before, most drug users are little sissy dicks. Detox sucks ass don't get me wrong but most of it is overhyped.

Of course they're sissy's just as well they are cowards, if they steal something from you and don't tell you. Even more so if it's for drugs.
    i gotta admit when i was younger wd's were hell. now i'm older and done more wd's than i can possibly remember it ain't so bad. although i was using way more back then to be fair. not sleeping for weeks didn't help either, i can usually get a few hours sleep on wd's now a days.

this scene is very realistic i thought

Originally posted by RisiR † I've said it before, most drug users are little sissy dicks. Detox sucks ass don't get me wrong but most of it is overhyped.

I take it you haven't had seizures from benzo abuse? Pretty fucking bad dude.
    Originally posted by matrix there's a reddit subforum dedicated to the horrors of Crouton withdrawal. people are just faggots

The reddit Crouton community is seriously cringy as fuck. The wd forum has people talking about hair loss and Crouton ruining their life. They must be getting better Crouton than me, where do I sign up for that?

Then you've got /r/Crouton where they will ban you if you say Crouton is an opioid
    Some syncans gave me some pretty bad physical effects tho, like not being able to eat more than like 1/4th of a meal every two hours without getting extremely nauseous, and having to take a water shit literally every 30 minutes. PB-22 to be specific (maybe the 5f, I don't remember.) Had some weird CB3 activity iirc. Basically left me glued to the bathroom for a month. Never had problems like that with other syncans. At least not to that extent. I lost a lot of weight during that month.
Jump to Top