User Controls

Remember its miss not mam

Joe Kane Tuskegee Airman
    Pronounced "Mizz"

thats how to treat a random female on the street NEVER say mam holy fuck what are you doing nigger
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    That's not even how you spell ma'am. And it stands for madam. And you're retarded.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Joe Kane Tuskegee Airman
    Okay go outside call the first female you see Madam tell me what happens you fucking faggot.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    You don't actually call them madam, that's for brothels. And it's considered polite to say ma'am, like saying sir to a man. You're retarded.
    To be fair, ma'am is a southern thing for the most part. Some people will get offended because they think you're calling them old. I still call even the most breaking of elderly miss though. Usually gets a smile.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I've had some brainless women (with apparently terrible cognitive skills) reply, "did you just call me a man??"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Joe Kane Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery You don't actually call them madam, that's for brothels. And it's considered polite to say ma'am, like saying sir to a man. You're retarded.

no u
Jump to Top