User Controls

So this guy thinks he's Chris Hansen

He lives in my city, give me some ideas on how to troll the shit out of him

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCotLWMeoimwGVOB26-c2ZMw
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    spam his facebook page with Tub Girl
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Get a 13 year-old girl to wait at the spot that he thinks he's going to catch the guy, and film the 'creep catcher' as the girl loudly calls him out and insists that he's actually the pedo. During daytime ideally in a busy location where quite the disturbance could be made.
    Kek Houston
    kek
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    chat him up, arrange a meet and molest him
    I thought you meant the RDFRN user.
    Get a 13 year-old girl to wait at the spot that he thinks he's going to catch the guy, and film the 'creep catcher' as the girl loudly calls him out and insists that he's actually the pedo. During daytime ideally in a busy location where quite the disturbance could be made.

definitely this
    EasyDoesIt Tuskegee Airman
    I'm going to laugh my ass off when this guy is busy morally grandstanding someone and beat the fuck out of him.

But then he'd start morally grandstanding about how he's some kind of martyr or whatever.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Does he have a website? If he does you should do what you do. If you have dox on him you can go to masterchan.org/b tell them he's anti pedo and maybe lulz shall ensue, otherwise PA in baph, baph has been known to deliver.

IRL, you can torch his car or something.
    Drug him with Scopolamine and force him into create CP. Then show it to his mother.

Look at those cringebags, all gooned up, trying to look tough. Haha. They even have a banner like terrorists....

Here's a tip, if you try to be gangster on cam, with hoodies and masks, do not, under any circumstances, choose a fragile litte emo faggot with a gay haircut to be your spokesperson. That's unprofessional.
    Just give a bum a hug and smile at him. Haha. "I've learned more from homeless people than from others".
    This is the best video ever. It makes no sense at all. In the beginning they are all masked and try to look hard for no reason. Then they give a dude who is just nodding the fuck out in a cafe a care package and it ends with a song for the homeless by one of their mothers. The voices are great, too.
    The little girl is feeling it, though.
    What a faggot ass facial tat, does he not know that's a puerto rican thing?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

lol plenty of americans and mexicans do that you dipshit, nice try being a faggot
    I thought it was a nasty mole at first, lol.
    Kek Houston
    lol plenty of americans and mexicans do that you dipshit, nice try being a faggot

Found the facial tattoo faggot
    Bill Krozby propably has a star tattoo on the inside of his lower lip or some uncreative shit like that.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Arrange a meetup but don't send any pictures, then show up with more people and a record of the conversations but act like you the one playing the girl all along, and he was the old dude in the conversations. Quote his earlier videos while confronting him for bonus points.
Jump to Top