User Controls

Have you ever shit into a pipe and smoked it?

LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    It's like the doing dabs of jenkem. Sometimes I hold a rolling paper in my hand and poop in it. It gets kind of messy, buttfuck it. When you see the paper getting all oily and resinated as you burn through it, you know it's some dank shit.
    What would your poor mother say if she saw this?
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 What would your poor mother say if she saw this?

It smells like goddamn asshole in here, son!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery It gets kind of messy, buttfuck it.

How do you buttfuck rolling paper
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    One time when I was severely fucked off (a whole sheet of acid) someone put dog shit in the pipe and told me it was hash.

That sounds traumatizing. You're expecting terrible gross hash and get the awesome taste and euphoria of shit instead.
    I dare say it was a traumatizing experience

I mostly blacked it out
    Seriously, especially while tripping that hard. Tripping can already make the simplest statements seem like they have 20 different meanings. I wouldn't even know how to interpret someone tricking me into smoking shit in that state.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Seriously, especially while tripping that hard. Tripping can already make the simplest statements seem like they have 20 different meanings. I wouldn't even know how to interpret someone tricking me into smoking shit in that state.

It was an old weed dealer from highschool so I didn't even know him that well.

Ass.
    Did you get pink throat? Like pink eye but in your throat and lungs. I get it occasionally, but it's a small price to pay for that sweet poop high.
    No, that's sweet though.

I got my lungs scraped once while awake. That's a different story, though.
Jump to Top