User Controls

I think I'm going retarded

bundy is a helluva drug
    You were always retarded
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    ugh
    What_a_Kreep Tuskegee Airman
    I don't get bundy. I have used nite time coughsyrup with bundy to fall asleep at night and it usually works. How much do you need to drink to feel anything? I drank what I felt was quite a bit of bundy cough syrup and I didn't feel anything. How do you take so much without falling asleep sploo? Like, I guess when I take xanax or ambien I usually drink redbull, tea, and coffee with it to stay up, is that what you do?
    I don't get bundy. I have used nite time coughsyrup with bundy to fall asleep at night and it usually works. How much do you need to drink to feel anything? I drank what I felt was quite a bit of bundy cough syrup and I didn't feel anything. How do you take so much without falling asleep sploo? Like, I guess when I take xanax or ambien I usually drink redbull, tea, and coffee with it to stay up, is that what you do?

http://bundy.darkridge.com/calc.html
    DONT DO IT SHAZOOO BAZOO ZOO!!! I LET YOU PEEP THE CHAIN ITS GOING DOWN IM YELLING TINDER YOU BETTER MOVE
    YOU BETTER DANCE WOOOWOWOWO

IM THE SCAT MAN BEDIDIDI DON DIMDUM DUN BEDEDE DA DI DUM TUMB DEDEDE DA DATAWOO BAP BAP BAPA WOO EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT THE SCATMANS DOING SO CHECK OUT MY MESSAGE TO YOU, AS A MATTER OF FACT LETS LEAVE IT AT THAT XUZ IF THAT SCATMAN CAN DO IT SO YOU BEE BAP BAP BAP BOBO

Jump to Top