User Controls

the roshambo sploo spice damage demo tape

Dissociator African Astronaut
    https://thecarpetsurfers.bandcamp.com/album/the-plochinko-files
    sign us to your label
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Needs more delerium
    ..nah

I haven't listened to it yet because my b parents are in the room and I don't know what it will sound like.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Not an SG thread. Moving to The Vinyl Studio. Fag.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Not an SG thread. Moving to The Vinyl Studio. Fag.

Are you a mod?
    Aye.
    I'm also a black mage.
    I like This Is A Black Out.
    I only skimmed the first couple paragraphs because you're autistic, but how to fuck dogs and autistic noise are not threads with good content. Also get a life.
    Originally posted by Joe Kane nobody gives a fuck its a dead forum with closed regs, moving threads and bitching about it just reinforces how much a bunch of no life autistic retards you are all.

If it's not a Bill Krozby shitpost or some other stupid bullshit its either bitching about another member or spamming off topic "NOT AN SG THREAD" posts in a good thread with unique content which Bill Krozby, bling, sploo, shamby and myself routinely post and get shit on for along with lots of other good posters who just gave up because of how shit a community this is.

/reasons you killed totse/zoklet/nis

this is why we can't have nice things. If you all killed yourselves maybe we could get through 24hrs without your constant spammy bullshit in every good thread but nope you are all on 100 different pharmaceuticals and never leave the house and don't have jobs unlike the rest of us so the only time we post we are dogpiled on by the card carrying cucks.

You're honestly lucky any of us still post here or even acknowledge any of your half assed dumbtrolls. Go fuck yourselves and do something productive besides shitting up a dead forum you fucking retards.

Holy fucking meth post
    I'm not reading that, and I doubt anyone else will either. Fag.
    Originally posted by Joe Kane You missed the point entirely because you have some sort of complex and fail to see how deep seated you are in your own misery.

We all used to post quality content week after week but gave up after being banned for bullshit reasons by your fruity little zoklet fag mod club, you came late and only see shit because thats what the majority (the majority being retards) want, it's all they can understand.

Bill Krozby will post a cool art bell thread that quickly hits page 2 while some stupid bullshit about "remembering the old days" gets 200+ posts in an afternoon by the same 7-8 faggots.

Now the best poster here is probably infinityshock who seems to be immune to faggotry and cuckholding despite spamming gay rape which says a lot about the quality of the posters around him, and he still has never been banned once.

Banning anyone here for anything besides the spambots is just ego getting in the way of good posts.

Basically everything spectral said was right which take it as you want but lots of people would consider it sad in itself, not me however I can see through the little fruity meta club faggotry like a few wise people here because I've been on the internet since I was like 9 years old, modded forums and ran boards myself.

Bill Krozby and bling getting banned (who is still banned) is a good example of all this.

You telling me to get a life is laughable because once I stop posting you will be here months later wallowing in your filth because you are all literal real life autistic retards and can't see past your own stupid bullshit.

I'm not reading that.
    Wow, you're really developing a dislike for me.

I don't know what to say.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    LOL.
    It's like he's trying to white knight for Sean, over things that don't matter
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Looks like Scrawny needs another ban.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Fuck Bill Krozby.
    Seems about right.

Back on track

What music editing software did you use?
    Madman African Astronaut
    You should sell your album to the CIA so they can torture terrorists with it like they did with the chili peppers first album.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Joe Kane I'll ban myself by not posting anymore after 12am faggot.

Not giving you cucks the satisfaction of censoring me.

Well appreciated, brotha.
    Bump

What software did you use?
Jump to Top