User Controls

I started this summer motivated to be sober and do shit

Well I got a lot of work done, made a bunch of money, got into some new hobbies, got a decent amount of exercise, but still ended up being on benzos, opiates, and weed daily. I can function on these drugs for work no problem, but going to class and retaining information will be harder so I have to quit so I've been tapering but I'm still not happy I have to take 4 fucking drugs daily. Like my life just turns into managing the chemicals currently running through my head. I got other shit to worry about.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Time management was one of the main reasons I sobered up.

Everything had to align with me getting high. That was the priority. No matter what I did I had to be high or I thought it was shit.
    Just kill yourself dude. Or stop being a fucking degenerate.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Time management was one of the main reasons I sobered up.

Everything had to align with me getting high. That was the priority. No matter what I did I had to be high or I thought it was shit.

yea...i mean i get everything i need to get done done, perfectly well, but then i just don't do shit else
    Eventually the drugs don't even do anything and you start to wonder what the fucking point is.
Jump to Top