User Controls

Let's all get to know each other a little bit better.

I have an idea for a thread. Let this be a thread where we ask each other anything, and talk about one another. It's such a simple concept but hasn't been done.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    What starts with a rhyme and comes in a riddle?

[SIZE=72px]O-HI-O!
    [SIZE=14px]whats round on the end and high in the middle?[/SIZE]
    O-HI-O![/SIZE]

Kek Houston
    I am Kek god of Primordial Darkness. AMA
    I am Kek god of Primordial Darkness. AMA

What was your username on Zoklet? Why do you never discuss ANYTHING of your personal life? Is it mundane?
    Sup, how long do you think until you're selling IQ tests on the side of the street for crack money?
    Sup, how long do you think until you're selling IQ tests on the side of the street for crack money?

That's not a bad idea, I could open up a booth and paint a sign that says "TEST YOUR IQ", then i draw some dank logic pussies on a piece of hemp paper which I give to my customer and evaluate their intelligence/worthiness of existence by how quickly they deduce what my scribbling is.
    Or you could post up in Times Square and sell people fake triangles. I think if you curtail the wild look in your eye you could get away with a lot
    Kek Houston
    What was your username on Zoklet?

PontiffLeviticus I didnt post much though.

Why do you never discuss ANYTHING of your personal life?

Because I am an impersonal individual.

Is it mundane?

Yes
    I already sell fake triangles. A dollar tree opened up the block three months ago and I've been buying 200mg of bundy for a dollar ever since. I was hanging out with this schizotypal guyanese guy who's 37 years old and lives with his mom like you. I bought a 2 boxes of fake triangles (Generic Mucinex DM) and 2 cans of laughing ass (nitrous). He was like "I'm fucking fried right now, I've never been this high in my life." off only 225mg of bundy, and the guy smokes crack, sells heroin, etc. He hears two people arguing on the street and he pulls out his sniper rifle and loads it and I'm like "dude, you don't have to shoot anybody" and he's like "Yo I'm a gangsta nigga should we walk up the block with the gun then niggas know not to fuck with us" and I'm like "No, you'll get arrested if anyone sees you" and he goes "Fuck the cops man I'll shoot those niggas"
    PontiffLeviticus I didnt post much though.

Because I am an impersonal individual.

Yes

Exactly, you're an impersonal individual. You're probably like a robot, aren't you? Go to work, come home, shitpoast, take drugs, repeat.
    Kek Houston
    You're probably like a robot, aren't you? Go to work, come home, shitpoast, take drugs, repeat.

Pretty much. Trying to figure a way to break the cycle though. I need to concentrate my roboticness on something because it feels like im breaking down if I keep it up.
    Pretty much. Trying to figure a way to break the cycle though. I need to concentrate my roboticness on something because it feels like im breaking down if I keep it up.

Ever had a girlfriend?
    Nice, I sell fake triangles at the mid level and hang around a bunch of other white degenerates who sell fake triangles and it bays betty bood bruh. Whenever I do fake circles I get really paranoid and put a fake rectangle in someones face at like 11am because I was so sketched out. Fuck that tho, now I just let the fake triangle salesmen under me handle dat shit. When I don't take my octagons I get kinda squirrelly. I'm really trying to be good. I'm training my gf to be congruent and she's very receptive if only capable of so much right now. Logic pussies come into my life and never wanna leave but I can't frame them
    Kek Houston
    Many, I have a girlfriend of 5 years atm.
    kek is clearly chris hanson
    Many, I have a girlfriend of 5 years atm.

No love? I'm not capable of empathy but I feel love, it's a good feeling, like you're being completed.
    Kek Houston
    No love? I'm not capable of empathy but I feel love, it's a good feeling, like you're being completed.

I think I can feel love. I dunno. When it comes to love for me its more of an understanding than a feeling.

kek is clearly chris hanson
    Bravo chap. A bit late to the party on that one. I have posted that I was sigma multiple times too.
    Bravo chap. A bit late to the party on that one. I have posted that I was sigma multiple times too.

Cringe, gross

You sound as beta as I imagined
    I think I can feel love. I dunno. When it comes to love for me its more of an understanding than a feeling.

Remember when I was convinced you were victoria?
    Ask me questions quickly. I'm far more interesting and have a more developed perspective than either of you
Jump to Top