User Controls

what to do with these

Lanny idk wtf is wrong with your code but I posted two images
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Pour bleach on them to get them clean. It's gotta be chlorine bleach.
    ^^ ban the troll plz lanny thanks
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    But that's out lovable lsd.

You should call your local police station and turn yourself in.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mashlehash But that's out lovable lsd.

You should call your local police station and turn yourself in.

it's not illegal where i live
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    How's the weather?
    Originally posted by RisiR † How's the weather?

Good, I guess? You mean where the plant is? It stays around 23 C
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    How many hours of light?
    Originally posted by RisiR † How many hours of light?

Right now 24 since they're vegetating. When I switch to 12 on 12 off they will start flowering. I'll probably let them vegetate until the end of this month, because the flowering schedule would then line up conveniently with my plans. I tied the healthier one down for shits and giggles so it's growing sideways now. Apparently you can do that so that the lesser colas (the branches with buds) get more light and you have a better yield in the end.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Don't torture them with 24h of light. I know it's common but it's detremental to the plant. They grow no matter what but in my experience not better than with 18 hours. I'd have to look into it but I'm 100% sure that plants do stuff while resting. It also saves money.

I've bound plants sideways before because of the location they were grown in. It's a hassle with 50 plants because they don't give a fuck andyou have to bind them at least once a week.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Also, LOL at telling me what colas are. I'm 100% (again) certain that I have grown the most weed in this community.

I used to do it professionally.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    You also explained it wrong. Colas aren't the branches. Colas form on branches...
    Originally posted by RisiR † Don't torture them with 24h of light. I know it's common but it's detremental to the plant. They grow no matter what but in my experience not better than with 18 hours. I'd have to look into it but I'm 100% sure that plants do stuff while resting. It also saves money.

I've bound plants sideways before because of the location they were grown in. It's a hassle with 50 plants because they don't give a fuck andyou have to bind them at least once a week.

Maybe I'll start gradually reducing them, as I've read that it can be bad if you switch it all at once.

Originally posted by RisiR † Also, LOL at telling me what colas are. I'm 100% (again) certain that I have grown the most weed in this community.

I used to do it professionally.

Well how should I know that
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Sorry, I'm getting a bit mad because I got nothing growing for the first time in 10 years and it's like missing a part of my soul.

Nothing personal.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Sorry, I'm getting a bit mad because I got nothing growing for the first time in 10 years and it's like missing a part of my soul.

Nothing personal.

You should grow a plant or two just for shits and giggles. I have a small pepper plant too that seems to be doing pretty well.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I have cut off people and lost my locations, equiptment. Most of it.

I don't really want to grow other plants indoor and getting another set-up will have to wait until next year. It's fucking sad. I wish I could grow weed for a living without repercussions.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I thought I was about to but the dude got fucked over with his patent. I don't know.

German justice system is really great. It's very hard to get locked up long term. Basically impossible with drug crimes but I thought I'd go clean and legal and my life would get better. Yea, dogshit.
    Originally posted by RisiR † I have cut off people and lost my locations, equiptment. Most of it.

I don't really want to grow other plants indoor and getting another set-up will have to wait until next year. It's fucking sad. I wish I could grow weed for a living without repercussions.

I mean like one or two plants. Growing weed for a living does sound nice though, was the pay any good?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    It was insane.

I'd like to go into detail but that's probably not a good idea but it was really... damn.

I can't grow anything right no. Got no space for it.
Jump to Top