User Controls

who the fuck

Joe Kane Tuskegee Airman
    Is madman
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Your threads suck.
    Joe Kane Tuskegee Airman
    freds*
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Lonely
    Joe Kane Tuskegee Airman
    maybe
    At least HTS can hold you.

fagitz
    Joe Kane Tuskegee Airman
    I was talking about madman you mad boy.

Are 99% of your thoughts to do with me, Bill Krozby or HTS? whos the faggot now you obsessive retard.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I wondered that myself.
    Madman African Astronaut
    My name is Douglas Monks and I live in Austin Texas.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Disgusting.
    Joe Kane Tuskegee Airman
    Okay so its a faggot we know that much for sure.
    But you're a faggot, too.

What does this mean for you and your future family with hts?

You should adopt a small black negroid
    Joe Kane Tuskegee Airman
    Why do you care so much about my life.
    Because you're clearly manipulating that innocent confused tranny so that you can have a place to stay and food to eat. If you weren't, you wouldn't have just ARRIVED. Typically people ask before they travel thousands of miles.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Because you're clearly manipulating that innocent confused tranny so that you can have a place to stay and food to eat. If you weren't, you wouldn't have just ARRIVED. Typically people ask before they travel thousands of miles.

You've got a point.
    Joe Kane Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Because you're clearly manipulating that innocent confused tranny so that you can have a place to stay and food to eat. If you weren't, you wouldn't have just ARRIVED. Typically people ask before they travel thousands of miles.

We have been discussing it since july. Also I'm leaving against her mothers wishes and going back onto the streets so I can get a job at a pizza place like Bill Krozby and do other great things with my life.

What do you fags have planned for the week?.

I will have more accomplished by 12pm noon than all of your combined efforts friday night. Probably have my own place, lots of cash and a cool new job by then.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Becoming homeless again. Such an accomplishment.
    I'm sure you'll definitely get lots of cash at a pizza place. Good plan Mr. Homeless Leather Face.

Also discussing it =/= asking for permission. That you've successfully manipulated people in the end does not mean you did not manipulate them. You imposed yourself on HTS and his family because you didn't have anyone else.
    Originally posted by Joe Kane We have been discussing it since july. Also I'm leaving against her mothers wishes and going back onto the streets so I can get a job at a pizza place like Bill Krozby and do other great things with my life.

What do you fags have planned for the week?.

I will have more accomplished by 12pm noon than all of your combined efforts friday night. Probably have my own place, lots of cash and a cool new job by then.

You make it sound like getting back out on the street is a good thing like that's an affordable approach
    Joe Kane Tuskegee Airman
    I don't like the suburbs, it's dead out here.

The parents knew before I ever got on the bus.

The pizza place isn't really for cash I am just bored and want to work, I am still owed money from SEARS, gonna sink it all into litecoin and flip my paycheck several times before friday E Z

https://niggasin.space/thread/16574
Jump to Top