User Controls

i got this super lemon haze etc wax and it tastes STRONG like good lemon bud

Like when you take a hit of some super good lemony tasting bud, except the flavor is much stronger. I have a feeling the flavor may be somehow added in artificially. Either that or this particular strain is fragrant AS FUCK in that dept
    Super Lemon Haze Lie Resin Sugar Sativa is what is says, I'll upload some pics for shits and giggles

Post last edited by greenplastic at 2017-09-15T03:33:03.747675+00:00
    Well I've had Lemon Haze Bud before and it taste very lemony so i'd say the it's probably not a added artificial ingredient
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Inject it for science.
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    Nigger kush
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I once worked with a gal who left a note one night that said 'pleas remember to date the leamonds.'

Unironically.

LEAMONDS

I never confronted her, and always wondered if that's how she has pronounced lemons her whole life- "lemonds"

Stupid bitch!!!!!
    Originally posted by mmQ I once worked with a gal who left a note one night that said 'pleas remember to date the leamonds.'

Unironically.

LEAMONDS

I never confronted her, and always wondered if that's how she has pronounced lemons her whole life- "lemonds"

Stupid bitch!!!!!

Was she a hot stupid bitch???
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Wish I had a dab
Jump to Top