User Controls

Been high all week

How do you fuckers do this drug everyday shit man. I'm already mentally exhausted from it.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Prickle
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Just weed?
    Mentally exhausted from weed? Do yourself a favor and NEVER try stimulants. Weed and other mind-weak drugs do get old and boring, but I wouldn't call them exhaustive.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    That's terrible.
    You just need to get used to it
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Mentally exhausted from weed? Do yourself a favor and NEVER try stimulants. Weed and other mind-weak drugs do get old and boring, but I wouldn't call them exhaustive.

Exhausted not like fatigue, more like I'm ready to not do it at all for a week or a month or some shit. It still feels great, but I also kind of want to just not take any more gummies for the rest of the week at least.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'm high right now, for the record
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Exhausted not like fatigue, more like I'm ready to not do it at all for a week or a month or some shit. It still feels great, but I also kind of want to just not take any more gummies for the rest of the week at least.

Maybe you should kill yourself and end it all??
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Maybe you should kill yourself and end it all??

I tried it once, it wasn't for me.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Meth is the obvious counter weight here.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I tried it once, it wasn't for me.

You know what? I'm going to start treating you better. Starting right here and now.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You know what? I'm going to start treating you better. Starting right here and now.

You too speccy, ily buddy
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Queers
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Nigga I've been throwed since I was conceived nigga got dang got DANG!
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Queers

Coffee
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Coffee

Jenkem
    Originally posted by Purewhitepanda Jenkem

MOLOSH
    Vote for Brown.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Vote for Brown.

Charlie Brown?
Jump to Top