User Controls

Why doesn't it auto-subscribe to threads you've created?

LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    I have the default setting of auto-subscribe after posting, but when I make a new thread, it doesn't subscribe to it unless I make a second post in the thread.

FIX IT
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Good suggestion
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    This makes it so the bots can't come back and find and verify the threads they posted are still there.
    Hmmmmm...interesting take.
    Originally posted by mashlehash Hmmmmm…interesting take.

It's also how you get out of doing work when you're an administrator of a BBS.
    That dirty ol admin
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by -SpectraL This makes it so the bots can't come back and find and verify the threads they posted are still there.

Hah, that's be a funny tactic, I kinda doubt it makes a difference though, you can still check your threads created list.

It's been a bug for awhile, I just haven't been assed to fix it. Looking into it.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    ok, should be fixed now
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nah, it's still not showing up in Subscriptions for me if there's a new post in the thread, but I've only posted the OP. Like you said, there are other ways to check it, but Subscriptions is my go-to to check threads I'm interested in for any new posts.
    The fix will only affect threads you created after the fix.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The fix will only affect threads you created after the fix.

I thought as much, but then it's still not working with that thread I made in the new news forum.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i've made shit loads of threads and never noticed it

Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery I thought as much, but then it's still not working with that thread I made in the new news forum.

In that case, I would certainly recommend you demand a refund.
    oh yeah, just noticed i'm not yet subbed to my new thread

Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    What about a thread you've created that won't disappear from your subscriptions, even if there are no new posts? I have one of those.
    Originally posted by Ajax What about a thread you've created that won't disappear from your subscriptions, even if there are no new posts? I have one of those.

now those threads i have noticed

Those are "Monkey's Paw" threads.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Those are "Monkey's Paw" threads.

What's your favorite name whisker?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    ok, I'm a retard, forgot to push the fix to github before deploying. Let's try this again.
    Well now I have to make another thread to test it out because I've already posted in all mine. What should it be about? Potatoes?
Jump to Top