User Controls

PewDiePie in "hot water"

Someone showed me him in one of the older "Totse Posters"

Spez from Reddit I guess was in another. I'm curious how many totse members went to make startups.

I know Aaron Swartz (Who killed himself) was not only a totse member but wrote a couple of stories on totse and had free pdf files on a gov site. I think USA.gov

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/09/13/youtube-star-pewdiepie-apologizes-for-using-n-word-during-live-stream.html
    Fuck the jedis and niggers
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I think we should try and get pewdie pie to be a niggas in space member, he seems like a chill bro but has unfortunately received a lot of back lash.

For years I'd heard of him but never watched his videos and until some time later and I like how he does funny voices like I do, like he will say "pewdaapie!" in a squeaky voice kinda like how I say "derpadewism!"
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Someone showed me him in one of the older "Totse Posters"

Spez from Reddit I guess was in another. I'm curious how many totse members went to make startups.

I know Aaron Swartz (Who killed himself) was not only a totse member but wrote a couple of stories on totse and had free pdf files on a gov site. I think USA.gov

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/09/13/youtube-star-pewdiepie-apologizes-for-using-n-word-during-live-stream.html

Never heard of aaron swartz before until now and he definitely is a handsome man
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I think we should try and get pewdie pie to be a niggas in space member, he seems like a chill bro but has unfortunately received a lot of back lash.

For years I'd heard of him but never watched his videos and until some time later and I like how he does funny voices like I do, like he will say "pewdaapie!" in a squeaky voice kinda like how I say "derpadewism!"

Two peas in a gay pod
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    You seem to think everyone was a totse member. I'm guessing Trump and Obama were on totse too, according to you?
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    They did an episode about him on south park and it sucked dick.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Two peas in a gay pod

We can be gay too. I'll cum in a coca cola bottle and you can drink it
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Two peas in a gay pod

I don't get it....
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery You seem to think everyone was a totse member. I'm guessing Trump and Obama were on totse too, according to you?

I know you're joking but Darin Bush george bush's lil cousin was, my friend thats now dead, him and I smoked speed with him.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't get it….

Me either.
Jump to Top