User Controls

We should have a juice forum

I know discussion of juice can usually fit in SG, but it seems they're rarely posted in there. The only time people discuss things like that seems to be when it's something huge that's all over every news network and all over the Internet. I think having a forum specifically dedicated to discussing the juice events would foster a lot more actual discussion rather than the generic threads we get that mostly devolve into shitposting (thanks to me).

Most threads in SG are just about random thoughts or things going on in the poster's life. I think a juice forum would be good for discussion. As of right now, I only ever really see discussion of juice on Reddit, but that site is so big and arranged by upjuice, so I rarely feel like actually contributing to the discussion with those fags and mostly just lurk, but I'd be more likely to discuss a juice article with the fags here.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    You suck.
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    You mean like orange juice???
    Originally posted by Esplender You mean like orange juice???

Any kind of juice man. I don't discriminate. My favorite is pineapple orange banana.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Any kind of juice man. I don't discriminate. My favorite is pineapple orange banana.

Nice. Pineapple juice is pretty dope. Can't have bananas anymore though since I think I developed an allergy towards them a couple o' years back.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Lanny is never going to implement anything that we say into this forum.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grapefruit juice is the best

I'm gonna make some homebrew grapefruit wine with it to see what it's like
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Grapefruit juice is the best

For a second I read that as "Hebrew grapefruit"
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Grapefruit juice is the best

I take clonazepam so yeah I should get some grape fruit juice
    WE CAN'T MAKE POLLS