User Controls

ATTN: Totse_2001

LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Jeff Hunter was never a single person. My squad took turns playing the part of Jeff. Which wasn't much work, because we hardly ever posted on the forums or did anything on the site. We have been following you ever since. I am overjoyed to hear that our efforts have hindered your pursuits of employment for all these years. But if you keep playing with the hornet's nest, things can get much worse than that. When we set off the alarms in your building the other day, you still didn't get the hint. When mashlehash, another member from our squad, and I trolled you on 9/11, you only pushed harder. Keep pushing, and we will have to push back. Telling the world that "Jeff Hunter" is connected to Bush and Dr. Mike is unacceptable. Please cease now. It would be terrible if you were found to have committed suicide by shooting yourself in the back of the head. We have increased our operations against you in response to your constant defiance. Pray we do not increase them further. If you turn on your television and read between the lines of what the news anchor is saying, you will receive our urgent instructions.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    You have been warned.
Jump to Top