User Controls

Ever since I smoked pcp...

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    One of my eyes will open before the other...

I'm fucked
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    PCPxmany
    Fucking negroidx10
    Mash was in that mental hospital, high off that bundy. Where was you?
    When I'm high, I'm high.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'm On The Monitor Nigga
    RestStop Space Nigga
    What if you mix pcp and ice? Do you turn into the incredible hulk that's also good at math?
    PCPxmany
    Originally posted by RestStop What if you mix pcp and ice? Do you turn into the incredible hulk that's also good at math?

Probably stroke out
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    What is PCP actually like? My co-worker is in the mental ward at UCLA, and he came into work talking about how he looked in his fathers eyes and saw the devil staring back. He was crying nonchalantly, while ringing up customers. Writing out gibberish on the documents. Comingup to everyone one at a time saying "Hey casper?.................................................... Thank you" and did that like 50x.

He came back the weekend after the mayweather mcgregor fight and for the 3 days he came to work, he was just out of his fucking mind. Isn't it supposed to wear off after 24 hours or so? He's been in there over a week. He's only 21.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Is he fat?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    LSD, you're a Bill Krozby-tier faggot. Stop the spam shit. What's the point?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by mashlehash One of my eyes will open before the other…

I'm fucked

Reported
    Originally posted by RisiR † LSD, you're a Bill Krozby-tier faggot. Stop the spam shit. What's the point?

It's funny. And I only really do it in pointless or fag threads. You act like I do it all the time. Get bent, noob.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    What's funny about it?
    Whiny bitches getting bent out of shape over it.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    It just makes you look like an idiot that craves negative attention.

Your humor is shit.
    Well you look like someone who gets angry over words on a forum. Your personality is shit.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Not angry in the slightest. Just calling it how it is.
    Well I don't actually do it for people's reactions either to be honest. Sometimes they're funny though. I just get in a silly mood sometimes, especially at night, and for some reason it seems funny. It might have something to do with reactions, I dunno. I don't really analyze it, I just do it. And then mash threatens to cut me or something, which is funny, or someone else quotes it, which is funnier. I don't do it when there's an actual serious discussion going on, and I don't see why it really matters in the first place.
Jump to Top