User Controls

Post Childhood house

whatever generation you grew up in during your preteens and loved some friends house.. post a photo if you chose to decorate it that way now.

(PS Because my style is common with meth houses because meth heads lose their dead mothers house who never updated her 1960 hi-lo. this is brand new and cool and non of you methheads would ever even ever be coming in my pad when I win the lottery and buy a California A-Frame Ranch style house with 70s shit including eggchair

suck my dick if you don't post on here.
    this would be a common meth shack

only shitloads of cigarette burns and beer stains

this too would be a Meth Shack-- Dad and his army buddies built as a man-cave-bar-fight club that his methhead 55 year old son took over after murdering his parents!

now this is cool

Now imagine this Mother's design turning into a meth shack after Todd went crank-ballistic and hid her body.. how would Todds inheritance look, 15-20 years later with his crystal meth crew taking this over

How would Mr Flint's swingers pad look after Biff took it up a notch by getting hooked on Cocaine from dads stache to taking umteenth morgages out to do Crystal and heroin... Because I know guys like this.

here is a nice swingers dig with a modern touch of a modern TV

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I'm....I'm not going to show you my childhood house.

Weirdo
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Totse_2001 is in his fuckin fifties, yo. What a geezer. I always pictured him as young. I can't see someone that insane as being that old for some reason.
    It's creepy cause he messages me all the time
    I messaged -SpectraL, and he ignored me. What a nigger.

I'm Yan Hander.
    And I'm Kelly Cock-Wrench
    It must be so frustrating for him to put so much time and effort into a (weird) thread just to have us shitpost all over it.

It's fun for me, though.
    I enjoy derailing his autism
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mashlehash It's creepy cause he messages me all the time

You fucking lying little shitstain'

I told you to stop messaging me and it reciprocated because you wouldn't stop and now you're NETbee backspin on this shows what a dissasociater you fucking are.

Fuck your Devil's Church
    psychautism
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 You fucking lying little shitstain'

I told you to stop messaging me and it reciprocated because you wouldn't stop and now you're NETbee backspin on this shows what a dissasociater you fucking are.

Fuck your Devil's Church

Eat your broccoli, son.
    Originally posted by mashlehash I'm….I'm not going to show you my childhood house.

Weirdo

And Learn to follow the rules of the theme you troll freak
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery I messaged -SpectraL, and he ignored me. What a nigger.

I'm Yan Hander.

You're not the real LSD? wat
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 And Learn to follow the rules of the theme you troll freak

ur a ogre bitch
    i detect puppet troll accounts aka alts
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 And Learn to follow the rules of the theme you troll freak

Now you're just angry

What did your doctor say about your anger?
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 i detect puppet troll accounts aka alts

Yes I am lsd
    Originally posted by Dargo You're not the real LSD? wat

I am. Totse_2001 just messaged me one time saying I'm Yan Hander, and he knew it was me by my posting style and asked some questions about how things were going in Wisconsin or some shit. I guess someone he knows irl and thinks I'm that guy. He seems to often think people on here are people he's met in person.
Jump to Top