User Controls

Annoying bitch keeps whining for you change

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    God some people can be so annoying, this lady just keeps asking for her change and being polite about saying "please" and "ma'am" and just keeps saying the same thing over and over and over again. Fucking redundant.

Their fucking retards.

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The best thing to have done in this situation would have been to grab the moron and pull it across the counter by the throat and then beat the living fuck out of it. Then take the change out of its hand, while it lays bleeding and broken on the floor. You can bet the moron won't refuse to give people their change after that.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The best thing to have done in this situation would have been to grab the moron and pull it across the counter by the throat and then beat the living fuck out of it. Then take the change out of its hand, while it lays bleeding and broken on the floor. You can bet the moron won't refuse to give people their change after that.

Originally posted by -SpectraL The best thing to have done in this situation would have been to grab the moron and pull it across the counter by the throat and then beat the living fuck out of it. Then take the change out of its hand, while it lays bleeding and broken on the floor. You can bet the moron won't refuse to give people their change after that.

supposedly the back story to this was the couple gave her a counterfeit bill, you can tell they did something wrong because when the guy keeps asking his gf to call the cops she keeps telling him to shut the fuck up. Yet she wouldn't talk to the lady like that.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby supposedly the back story to this was the couple gave her a counterfeit bill, you can tell they did something wrong because when the guy keeps asking his gf to call the cops she keeps telling him to shut the fuck up. Yet she wouldn't talk to the lady like that.

Well, I just meant if you were innocent and some fuck was stealing your change.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Well, I just meant if you were innocent and some fuck was stealing your change.

Yeah I know I gotcha, I was just saying. Though the black lady still unnecessarily acted like a bitch i will admit. If she noticed it was fake money she shouldn't of even took the transaction that far anyways.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yeah I know I gotcha…

You didn't "get me" at all. Nobody "gets" me.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You didn't "get me" at all. Nobody "gets" me.

uh oh, are you gonna be alright big dawg?

*hands spectral a soda pop and talks about life*
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby uh oh, are you gonna be alright big dawg?

*hands spectral a soda pop and talks about life*

I just meant nobody understands me.

*hands Bill Krozby an already-plucked dandylion stem*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I just meant nobody understands me.

*hands Bill Krozby an already-plucked dandylion stem*

thank you
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Faggots.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Faggots.

you need to quit projecting riser, why you so butt hurt?! hmmmmm?
Jump to Top