User Controls

May you all have a peaceful..

..Peaceful 9/11

I was going to go to new york tonight and leave on a red eye to Join the 9/12 protest for a reinvestigation to not disturb the families who come to gather on 9/11

but I couldn't afford it this year. I wanted to consolidate my bills which could of made it a possibility on a new 0 interest rate card.. but my great FICO went to shit in the blah 500s

I have to pay 100 bucks a month on interest alone on just one card.

too much PI for the bank fruad faggots on here.

if 4 more years go by.. that's nearly an entire generation of people who won't give a fuck about what happened when they weren't born or shitting their diapers.

college kids in Bars, drinking. not giving a fuck. hell, there are kids born in 1999 or even 2000 that don't remember that are drinking in frat house parties this year.

you fucking filthy rich politicians and real estate mogul fucks. people of all nationality and at least 3 major religions did this. they destroyed Wall Street twice. 2001 and 2008. Tax payers paid the price with tax bailouts and higher real estate premiums because Silverstein no doubt increased monthly premiums.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    If I could I'd put on "party rocking" and party on silversteins pussy for all the damage he helped cause.
    He's like 90 plus fucking years old now.. telling people in the State of Israel he planned on rebuilding building 7 in the year of 2000 but I believe he told this in 2007 or sometime later. his intention was to knock down a 13 year old building and rebuild it in 2000. WTF? 13 year old is pretty fucking new, to waste and rebuild if it's 47 fucking floors tall.. which is about the size of the former 2nd tallest BofA building in san francisco (now the Trump Building)
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Niggerkike
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Niggerkike

Shut you filthy mouth, heathen
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    lol
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    You wouldn't make threads like this if you were truly being watched by the government.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    You seem to have a school of thought that all people who make (insert big number here) and above are some type of esoteric, demon like entities hell bent on destroying the blue collar man...this is of course...false.
    He's either crazy or a troll
    Originally posted by mashlehash You wouldn't make threads like this if you were truly being watched by the government.

I would
    Originally posted by RestStop You seem to have a school of thought that all people who make (insert big number here) and above are some type of esoteric, demon like entities hell bent on destroying the blue collar man…this is of course…false.

Not at all.. but rather that there is a long list of sell outs that will do the deed for such people. but not the majority of the world.
    Originally posted by mashlehash He's either crazy or a troll

you're a troll. and a moron for believing in things like the official NIST report. or any official BS story.. especially after FOIA documents, one after another, shows lies after fucking lies in official stories.
    And so much for having a Peaceful 9/11/17

trolling cunts
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 you're a troll. and a moron for believing in things like the official NIST report. or any official BS story.. especially after FOIA documents, one after another, shows lies after fucking lies in official stories.

I wouldn't be so upset at mash, he's just talking out of his ass, he doesn't keep up with these kind of events. He's more concerned play sega genesis and smoking weed and beating his meat.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I would

I'm going to tell on you. I'm going to tell your probation officer
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I wouldn't be so upset at mash, he's just talking out of his ass, he doesn't keep up with these kind of events. He's more concerned play sega genesis and smoking weed and beating his meat.

I honestly wish I could be younger, have no knowledge of this shit I experienced and could do the exact same thing. beat off, play sega and maybe eat pot brownies. of course when I was younger, I always had girlfriends. cute ones. I think I went 2 years not being able to talk to women around 22 years of age. but I digress he shouldn't question shit he doesn't have experience with.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    So..how was everyone's yesterday?
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    It was two plane.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery It was two plane.

I C wut U did Thur.
Jump to Top