User Controls

Jet fuel can't melt steel memes

Lanny Bird of Courage
    1st
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Happy 9/11.
    Dammit
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    9/11 was the biggest hoax, but there will soon be a bigger one, the great deception of the 2nd coming of christ/space invaders, people will for it again and accept the beast aka being micro-chipped. Their coming to attack, we're in trouble.

the towers were destroyed by thermite, not by jet fuel. traces of thermite was found ALL over the scene of the crime done by disgusting humanity.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby 9/11 was the biggest hoax, but there will soon be a bigger one, the great deception of the 2nd coming of christ/space invaders, people will for it again and accept the beast aka being micro-chipped. Their coming to attack, we're in trouble.

the towers were destroyed by thermite, not by jet fuel. traces of thermite was found ALL over the scene of the crime done by disgusting humanity.

i heard a theory that the aluminum from the aircraft would have melted in the heat and with molten aluminum being highly explosive when introduced to water, considering all the water that would have been leaking from broken pipes, would perfectly explain both the explosion and the traces of thermite. sounded pretty legit tbh.

Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Can someone explain why 9/11 gets jacked off so much?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You guys clearly don't get it.
    Originally posted by Number13 Can someone explain why 9/11 gets jacked off so much?

Because it was a huge psyop that sparked a 15 year war and thousands of people died.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Because it was a huge psyop that sparked a 15 year war and thousands of people died.

the butthurt is understandable

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by NARCassist the butthurt is understandable

Alright Narcus.

Butthurt and Fred are not things anymore.

Stop.

♿♿♿♿
    Originally posted by mmQ Alright Narcus.

Stop.

♿♿♿♿

i do whatever the fuck i like tho

Originally posted by Number13 Can someone explain why 9/11 gets jacked off so much?

Because it happened in the US
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    ^
    Originally posted by mmQ Alright Narcus.

Stop.

♿♿♿♿

actually they are, I used "fred" two days ago, the butt hurt never ends.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby actually they are, I used "fred" two days ago, the butt hurt never ends.

Ok Fred.
    Originally posted by mmQ Ok Fred.

somebody sounds a little bit butthurt

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by NARCassist somebody sounds a little bit butthurt

The only thing that's gonna hurt is your butt after....

-_-
    Originally posted by NARCassist somebody sounds a little bit butthurt

pretty much, next thing you know he's going to telling us that saying "epic win" isn't a thing anymore.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby pretty much, next thing you know he's going to telling us that saying "epic win" isn't a thing anymore.

EPIC FAIL!
    Originally posted by mmQ EPIC FAIL!

dude wut, nobody says epic fail anymore

Jump to Top