User Controls

post destruction victims

I wonder if this person (SFFD) who died recently in the bay area but was in NYC as a volunteer had died from the shit poison that was thrown about. such as asbestos and who knows what else.

they think as many as 10,000 first-last responders could die in the next decade or so.

what a fucking shitty world. enjoy your private fucking fishing stream, Dick you fat evil bastard.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I'm getting the feeling I'm supposed to despise those wealthy enough to have a private fishing stream..but I'm just not feeling it Fam.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Dick Cheney? Yeah I don't like him much either, not sure how he's relevant to first responders inadvertently huffing asbestos though
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by aldra Dick Cheney? Yeah I don't like him much either, not sure how he's relevant to first responders inadvertently huffing asbestos though

Because he worked with the cia to help coordinate the attack. The cia who was lead george h bush at one point has a long and prosperous history of shenanigans such as helping lbj assassinate jfk.

Originally posted by RestStop I'm getting the feeling I'm supposed to despise those wealthy enough to have a private fishing stream..but I'm just not feeling it Fam.

below

Originally posted by aldra Dick Cheney? Yeah I don't like him much either, not sure how he's relevant to first responders inadvertently huffing asbestos though

Because his foreknowledge of the events to about to happen made his former business which he still had stock in, won the bidding to cap off oil wells and build pipes in which our and allied forces would take out. It had placed much money in his bank account while he never offered to fund VA hospitals along with Bush in which many Vets died from simple infections.. not with tax payers money (which most tax payers would of accepted an allocation of such) nor his own profiteering. he's just one.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Because he worked with the cia to help coordinate the attack. The cia who was lead george h bush at one point has a long and prosperous history of shenanigans such as helping lbj assassinate jfk.

and then there is that too
Jump to Top