User Controls

Nitrous is awesome

Its not illegal to order, doesn't show up on drug test...

...you just breathe that stuff in and its heaven on earth for real... and you can keep doing as much as you want!!!!!!

I'm not even on it right now but I cant fuckin wait til I get my next order
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Do you still have nitrous canisters and crackers at the local smoke shop but now they don't
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    The ones that they sell at someshops are ass. They always buy the shittiest, cheapest brands and mark them up to $20 a box.

I buy UltraPureWhip or someshit made in Austria. The taste is light and clean and fresh. Oh man....I might have to make an order. Best part is the supplier is based in California, so even the free shipping gets here in 1 day, 2 max.

Although before he vanished and became legend, GG4 was supposed to help me get a 20lb tank.
    starter fluid is better
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by matrix starter fluid is better

lrn 2 distill, smartfag
    Originally posted by CASPER lrn 2 distill, smartfag

the distillation doesnt work without expensive lab equipment, plus heptane isn't neurotoxic, it has one metabolite that's neurotoxic but only like 0.5% of the heptane is metabolized to it. avoid cans with hexane. the heptane also makes the ether a lot more like a psychedelic. i think the heptane in starter fluid is a kappa opiod agonist because my experiences with it in high doses were very similar to salvia. doesnt mean its a good idea to do it all the time but it probably wont cause any real damage either. it would be a lot cheaper to just buy diethyl ether online then to extract ether from starter fluid properly.
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    Nitrous is like a rectangular, strobing corridor of robotā€singing.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Ether is better but you'll smell like gasoline for hours.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top