User Controls

Bill Krozby - Pixar's educational movie about STDs

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Like "Inside Out" but it's a bunch of STDs fighting for supremacy over the pizzaboy's system.

Ohh man, I got it all in my head already. Bill Krozby would make a great dimwitted giant for a Pixar movie to take place on. The hilarious subplot of him having a romance with a fat slampig writes itself.

Yes, it's actually her who saves the day for the little creepers when they get passed on to her before Bill Krozby dies. That's the happy end.
    Hahaha. I can see the scene where, while looking for his final slampig, Bill Krozby goes on a date and all of the lil STD guys start cheering when they get back to his apartment because they know their numbers are about to swell.

Then cut to one of those parts where it shows time moving through the seasons to a catchy song, and have a revolving door of STDs with each whore and shot of drugs. By the end of the song they have a fully functioning factory/system running and Bill Krozby's health is beginning to fail - and that's when he meets the one. The one true landwhale of his dreams.

It becomes a race against the clock as he has to convince a hydro-esque creature to fall in love with him before he dies and leaves Mary Ann homeless.

Subplot #2 could be Mary Ann getting oral herpes or something from sharing a glass with him.
Jump to Top