User Controls

If Dumpster Slut doesn't post within a week EasyDoesIt is killing himself

Captain Falcon you ugly bitch I'm going to gouge your eyes out with a broken light bulb
    EasyDoesIt Tuskegee Airman
    I'm much more inclined to kill myself if you continue posting within a week.
    Kek Houston
    Thread screen capped for posterity.
    Fuck you, hotwheels.
    I'm much more inclined to kill myself if you continue posting within a week.

I could go either way. I'm just here to gather Lannys PI (not really a girl!) and try to blackmail him with it like everyone else has been doing for a while
    Captain Falcon is objectively autistic
    I could go either way. I'm just here to gather Lannys PI (not really a girl!) and try to blackmail him with it like everyone else has been doing for a while

Lanny's PI has already been out for a while. He pretty much doesn't care because there isn't a whole lot you can do with it. What are you going to do, drive to his house and tell him to fuck off? Most of his posts pretty much demonstrate a really good understanding of philosophy and programming so there's not much here he has to be ashamed of. Anything potentially "incriminating" or embarrassing has been on old websites that got deleted eons ago.

Also he's like a computer ninja or whatever so I wouldn't fuck with him unless you had a really good reason.
    The worst thing I'd do with Lannys PI is mail him boogers
Jump to Top