User Controls

Why bundy is a shitty drug

Dissociator African Astronaut
    Other than the fact it does cause olneys lesions, or atleast some form of widespread apoptosis because theres no way the people ive seen fuck themselves over with bundy don't have long term disability as a result

Since its just conjecture assuming this is as a result of bundy I'll give you an example

Jim dillweed used to be a quick witted autist. He abused high doses of bundy for years and still does. Now he's a slow, slurring, quite mongolroy appearing individual. Was it the bundy? Was it everything else? Was he just always like this?

Here's a clinical report which doesn't really prove that bundy is neurotoxic but it shows that most bundy users are polydrug addicts which could be evidence of it causing a long term lack of judgement and exacerbates drug abuse, leading to more brain damage
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Case reports and studies demonstrate that there are patterns associated with dextromethor phan abuse. A study using data reported to the National Poison Data System identified Coricidin as the most (65.5%) commonly abused dextromethorphan product until 2006; its abuse has decreased since that time (p < 0.0001). The most common abuse effects and toxicities cited in studies and case reports include agitation, confusion, central nervous system depression, tachycardia, hypertension, lethargy, psychosis, hallucinations, mydriasis, dizziness, and cardiotoxicity. One study identified that 96% of samples tested positive for other substances in addition to dextromethorphan. Coingestion of other substances is also common among dextromethorphan abusers.

Conclusions:
    Case reports and studies demonstrate that there are patterns associated with dextromethorphan abuse. It is difficult to identify dextromethorphan as the causative agent of abuse effects because of coingestion of other substances. Studies should examine the pharmacist's role and the association between dextromethorphan sales restrictions and abuse patterns.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I failed to find any conclusive data about olneys lesions being proven from bundy alone, and nmda antagonists can be neuroprotective

the action on sodium channels probably causes cardiotoxicity
    the sigma is some real bullshit
    the high is mediocre at best compared to every other dissociative I've tried
    Even without guaf. the nausea is really inconvenient
    nicotinic a7 antagonism is pretty much giving yourself schizophrenia

bundy is garbage
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Why did you call it bundy in that last sentence? The other ones were the faggot word enhancement. But that time you actually typed out bundy.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    My brother had problems with bundy and went through therapy for it.
    Low key, Mash's crib will soon be a suicide compound
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Nigga imma smack you with a shoe.

The way your momma used to, to house flies
Jump to Top