User Controls

You hear the rumors?

According to Marshmellow Men, everytime you go to sleep.. you die and someone else takes over your body and you're reborn into another sleeping body and wake up with their memories and vice versa.

Tomorrow I could be LSD and the next day I could be fucking Infinity stuck in Florida

:|
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    I used to think whenever I went to sleep my consciousness was taken over by an alien, probably a jalien, and the lucid dreams were when the device to quantum leap them into me failed and I was able to fly around because I was out of my body but so were they
    holy shit getting raped while in a lucid dream with sleep paralysis would be weird

another theory is that dreams are just an alternate universe and that humans aren't evolved enough to live in both lives so the dreams end up being the leftover dementia esque memory engram fragments
    Originally posted by Dissociator I used to think whenever I went to sleep my consciousness was taken over by an alien, probably a jalien, and the lucid dreams were when the device to quantum leap them into me failed and I was able to fly around because I was out of my body but so were they
    holy shit getting raped while in a lucid dream with sleep paralysis would be weird

another theory is that dreams are just an alternate universe and that humans aren't evolved enough to live in both lives so the dreams end up being the leftover dementia esque memory engram fragments

is it legal to be raped in an alternative universe?
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 According to Marshmellow Men, everytime you go to sleep.. you die and someone else takes over your body and you're reborn into another sleeping body and wake up with their memories and vice versa.

Tomorrow I could be LSD and the next day I could be fucking Infinity stuck in Florida

:|

Sure, they control you if you leave your TV on.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 is it legal to be raped in an alternative universe?

It's legal to be raped in this universe..
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery It's legal to be raped in this universe..

I forgot about some african nations and middle eastern
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I forgot about some african nations and middle eastern

It's legal in the US too. It's illegal to rape, but there is no law against being raped.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery It's legal in the US too. It's illegal to rape, but there is no law against being raped.

Wel of course.. if someone is against being raped then there is no crime in this obvious choice yet if someone didn't honor that choice and preceeded to rape them then duh??
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 is it legal to be raped in an alternative universe?

theres probably a bunch of universes where having consensual sex is considered extremely frowned upon and morally unacceptable and rape is the only way
    atleast a dozen I bet
    is that you hope?
    Yeah, Dissociator is Hope, and I'm Yan Hander.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    so could i wake up as a hot lesbian having hot double dildo fun with another hot lesbian?

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by NARCassist so could i wake up as a hot lesbian having hot double dildo fun with another hot lesbian?

No....n-n-no

Just no
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Yeah, Dissociator is Hope, and I'm Yan Hander.

Yan Hander was a mispelling sorry try again
    Originally posted by NARCassist so could i wake up as a hot lesbian having hot double dildo fun with another hot lesbian?

No.. we keep downgrading.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Yan Hander was a mispelling sorry try again

You're the one that spelled it like that. I was worried that was how you thought it was actually spelled.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

just pray you don't wake up as a prostitute underneath billiams sweaty fupa and floppy man titties.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    This whole theory makes no sense...think about it.
    ^poop
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top