User Controls

I need some inspiring words

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    so my chick is going into rehab on wednesday and i just bought her a book to help pass the time while she's in there. when we were in town the other day she was looking for a book on psychology, it seems it interests her. so she didn't find one, but yesterday i got her one from the book shop up the road. she doesn't know i've got it for her so i'm going to surprise her before she goes. i want to write something inspiring inside the book, something personal from me to her, but i'm really fucking useless at coming up with shit like that. so i was wondering if any of you reprobates could give me some ideas.

what y'all got for me nigga's?

pissypoo

she was just here and we were chatting about stuff and that, and just said 'i can talk to you about anything, like a best friend sort of'. it was a pretty nice thing to hear.

i'm lying down on the bed atm yes.

i'm really struggling with this, any ideas guys?

Originally posted by NARCassist she was just here and we were chatting about stuff and that, and just said 'i can talk to you about anything, like a best friend sort of'. it was a pretty nice thing to hear.

Bitch you just got friendzoned hard.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    They're together and have already fucked. Herp derp

You're supposed to be best friends with your SO, that's part of what a relationship is.
    Oh I wasn't aware they fucked. I thought he was just buying her stuff and talking.
    yes its all good. i just got with her tho and now she's going away for 6 weeks. its gonna be a killer but she's doing what she needs to do. she totally worth waiting for.

come on guys, think of something i can write in this book for me. maybe a little cheeky joke that can give her a smile while she's feeling like shit.

She'll probably hook up with some dude in rehab. I've seen so many rehab romances. Lol.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    yeah thanks for that lsd you mother beating mother fucker you.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    :D

Anyway I haven't thought of anything. I used to have this book of quotes from Gandhi, but I don't know where it is.
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    Come back sober
    Or I'll kill you
    i found this, might put that in there

"When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top"

Kill yourself
    I'm a believer in "talismanic" sayings, things I can look back to, and rekindle my confidence or willpower. That's what I would kind of go for here.
    "Fierce storms make skilled sailors."

Something like that. The implication is that she will survive this difficult challenge, and come out stronger.

Idk, think on it.
    i fucking hate you captain faggot

na, thanks lol.

Dissociator African Astronaut
    If you shoot yourself in the heart with a shotgun all your organs will turn to mush
    its a fitting end
Jump to Top