User Controls

opiates

anyone else here doing opiates? i've been drinking poppy seed tea like every day with benzos and weed. i need to stop bingeing pretty soon. i can handle working like this every day easily but school is a different story.
    my face is also hella itching these days. also i've been drinking strong coffee every morning, usually cold brew which has a ton of caffeine
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by greenplastic anyone else here doing opiates? i've been drinking poppy seed tea like every day with benzos and weed. i need to stop bingeing pretty soon. i can handle working like this every day easily but school is a different story.

I haven't done poppy seed tea in a while. I used to do heroin all the time when I was younger, Id still do it but I don't think I'd be down for using a needle anymore. But I'm actually on my way to go pick up some hydrocodone. A little bit goes a long way with me nowadays.

I can nod pretty hard and get all itchy easily now, as when I was in my early 20's I was eating fent and anything I could get my hands on.

I'm trying to get out of my draconian restrictions so I can be a normal person and smoke bud on the reg again. I dont think I will be a true to life pot head again, but it's just nice knowing you can go over to someones place or they come to yours and not have to make calculated decisions.

I'm a freedom fighter.

not last friday but the one before that I drove to my friends place and we ate oxy and smoked and ate a lasagna, it was pretty rad considering I don't those kinda get togethers as often anymore, but I will be back..

but in a better way, its just alcohol has fucked up my life pretty bad way more than opes or weed ever did.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-09-07T14:47:48.086944+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    some say if you drink this you will nod so hard your grandfathers chin will itch, no matter the distance between you two
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Poppy seed tea is nigger tier.
    i'm trying to just stick to nitrous to take the edge off for the time being.
    Originally posted by Sophie Poppy seed tea is nigger tier.

Have you tried with the poppy seeds that are actually legit and unwashed though? It's pretty decent if you get those ones. For me it's not very much different from just having a source of straight morphine. Except it just sucks more to consume it, but still, not much liquid and it's not bad. I put some under a fan for a day before and had it down to like an ounce which I was going to plug some day but I decided to just drink it, and when I did, it tasted like straight up MS contins.
    Originally posted by Sophie Poppy seed tea is nigger tier.

Anyway what is nigger tier anyways? Like what is weed considered? I don't discriminate a whole lot when it comes to drugs
    Originally posted by greenplastic Have you tried with the poppy seeds that are actually legit and unwashed though? It's pretty decent if you get those ones. For me it's not very much different from just having a source of straight morphine. Except it just sucks more to consume it, but still, not much liquid and it's not bad. I put some under a fan for a day before and had it down to like an ounce which I was going to plug some day but I decided to just drink it, and when I did, it tasted like straight up MS contins.

What would happen happen if you let it evaporate completely? Maybe there'd be some sticky gunk shit you could smoke.
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick i'm trying to just stick to nitrous to take the edge off for the time being.

That's rough man. Nitrous doesn't do a particularly good job imo. I bought a 50 pack of nitrous the other day because I was fucked on etiz, it's going to take me forever to go through them all, probably not really though they'll prob be gone in like a couple weeks lol.
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick What would happen happen if you let it evaporate completely? Maybe there'd be some sticky gunk shit you could smoke.

From what I've heard it's not really worth it, but I stored it for a while in this small see through plastic container and freezing it and when it froze it looked like there were the beginnings of some sort of crystal patterns forming. And it really did just taste like straight up pillz.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    poppy seed tea is good for the price, I drink some every now and then. Luckily I live down the street from 2 stores that sell the unwashed seeds at I think like 8.99 a lb or so.

My retard friend that died last year from an H od, would go to all the central markets in town and steal large quantities of poppy seeds because he was way too cheap to just pay for them and they started scrutinizing people that were buying them.

One morning I hadn't slept well and felt all sketched out from the lack of sleep and went to go get some seeds and I was pouring them in a baggie on the scale in the bulk spice aisle where they have always sold them and this lady that works there came behind me and basically yelled "WHERE DID U GET THOSE?!" and I spazzed and spilt like half the jar I was pouring from all over the floor lol.

And I was like "woah you scared me" and she asked again "WHERE DID GET THOSE!?" And I said "you work here you should know" and she said "THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE BEHIND THE COUNTER NOW!" and I said "well they aren't and why are they supposed to?"

She basically told me that some people abuse them and I told her people abuse alcohol and cigs and you guys don't keep those behind the counter and told her she needs to clean those seeds up off the floor.

some people are lame.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I only do ice and occasionally a few hits off of a joint. Opiates have zero value to me they're shit-tier right up there with bundy.
Jump to Top