User Controls

I had New York Deli style mustard once.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I didn't particularly enjoy it.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I go the new world deli and its pretty good. what did you not like about it?

its actually not a new york mustard but a new jersey mustard but its close enough

and what did you have it on? I honestly can't stand mustard on hamburgers, I only like it on sandwhiches, I prefer mayo, real mayo and hamburgers.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    all mustrd new but york pati mint
    Mustard is gross.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Mustard is gross.

depends what kind the cheap yellow stuff is for sure, I like grey poupon, cause I'm a classy gont.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Real niggas on grey popoun
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I go the new world deli and its pretty good. what did you not like about it?

its actually not a new york mustard but a new jersey mustard but its close enough

and what did you have it on? I honestly can't stand mustard on hamburgers, I only like it on sandwhiches, I prefer mayo, real mayo and hamburgers.

I had it on Dutch food, that was probably the problem i should have had it on American food.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Zomg double grey popoun same timestamp post hax jinx jinx 1 e euro 10 y out owe me a soda pop!!
    ^WELL GONT! MAY I HAVE SUM GREY POOPON! FELLOW GONT! AND I WILL GIVE U A SARSAPARILLA M8!
    ur alredy grey poop on hed frm not smke shsh
    Horse Radish and Mustard with some onion spices is all that Grey Poopon is

you can buy way better quality that will taze your tastebuds like an angry cop at a subway station
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Semen in your mouth
    Originally posted by Sophie I didn't particularly enjoy it.

This post made me think deep about life.. as i smoke this sativa at night I wonder does this really help.
    Originally posted by Wick Sweat This post made me think deep about life.. as i smoke this sativa at night I wonder does this really help.

The obvious answer is that it can help, but is it going to help your retardation? The answer is probably no.
    try heinz
    Y'all niggas ever masturbated with Heinz Ketchup? I haven't, I was just wondering
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mashlehash Y'all niggas ever masturbated with Heinz Ketchup? I haven't, I was just wondering

I've used lubricant twice and it was Jill's saliva both times.
    Originally posted by mmQ I've used lubricant twice and it was Jill's saliva both times.

That's so fucking cringe tell me more
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mashlehash That's so fucking cringe tell me more

I thought you said getting head i read that wrong sorry.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I use grey poo poo pon in a blender for my lube, chickens.
Jump to Top